Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women can’t live without male validation

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
They like to say they don’t like it, just to appear more interesting, but the truth is, they need it like air and water.
Without male attention, without the compliments, the approaches and simps in their DM‘s, they feel worthless.
Imagine a woman who doesen’t attract male attention, she’s completely useless in society and in nature and they know that.

Just imagine how much it hurts their ego, when a man they are attracted to, rejects them.
A lot of modern women even accused Chad of sexual assault, to take revenge on him for rejecting them.
They can’t handle rejection and lack of male validation.

Last edited:
Thats why the best move is to just not pay them any attention, contrary to how dumbcuck simps n shiet do shit, mang

thats why foids were always made to cover their bodies and face. muskims are bssed. so were the other cultures but now they all got cucked.

True. I've always ignored my female coworkers simply to not get into any trouble and they always get so upset about me refusing to be their jestermaxxing simp bitch boy. Guys most of the time don't care but it's always women who instantly start talking behind my back when I refuse to interact with them.