Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women can't be trusted

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Life is a struggle of everything against everything: groups, cultures, ideologies, individuals, tribes etc...

Yet women win either way. No matter which culture wins, women will adopt it simply because it is dominant, and they will love it because it is dominant. :feelshaha:

They don't participate in the game of forces and struggles, they passively wait until the winner decides to claim them. They have no stakes in this game. They aren't even interested in leaving behind a better world, because no matter what world foids always procreate and in a shitty and brutal world it is men who have to fight and suffer, not women. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Therefore you can NEVER trust women. They will never be loyal to you, only to whatever power is dominant. They are the true agents of the matrix, the puppets of the state, spies within our own walls to control and contain us. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

The biggest female fantasy is open the legs to enemy invaders

Females have a natural privilege where the likes of Sharia law are the bare minimum to achieve anything resembling equality.

Even then foids are privileged.

Life is a struggle of everything against everything: groups, cultures, ideologies, individuals, tribes etc...

Yet women win either way. No matter which culture wins, women will adopt it simply because it is dominant, and they will love it because it is dominant. :feelshaha:

They don't participate in the game of forces and struggles, they passively wait until the winner decides to claim them. They have no stakes in this game. They aren't even interested in leaving behind a better world, because no matter what world foids always procreate and in a shitty and brutal world it is men who have to fight and suffer, not women. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Therefore you can NEVER trust women. They will never be loyal to you, only to whatever power is dominant. They are the true agents of the matrix, the puppets of the state, spies within our own walls to control and contain us. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Fuck’em ,let’s make these whores slaves again fucking cunts! God I hate woman so much ! Fuck fuckedy fuckfuckfuckfuck
The biggest female fantasy is open the legs to enemy invaders
Females have a natural privilege where the likes of Sharia law are the bare minimum to achieve anything resembling equality.

Even then foids are privileged.

Quality blackpill. Like I always say, the women holding "welcome refugees" and BLM signs nowadays would be holding "I don't want my kids to go to school with niggers" signs 100 years ago.

Women are the ultimate conformists and even when they "rebel", it's done within the microcosmos of power of a well-consolidated subgroup.

Women's conformism is easily the most overlooked female trait in the incelsphere.

You can't trust anyone
Quite recently my 2 closest friends just decided to abandon me and came up with some bullshit on why it won't work. It's almost like they were waiting for a perfect moment to get rid of me and replace me (which they did)
As a subhuman, you are always disposable and easily replaced.
No matter what, remember that you are ALWAYS alone. Dread it. Run from it. The Blackpill arrives all the same.

Thats why men are killed while women are spared, she just become an asset of another guy while man would always wait for a moment to rebel. In that term men cant be trusted.

@BummerDrummer thoughts?
Thats why men are killed while women are spared, she just become an asset of another guy while man would always wait for a moment to rebel. In that term men cant be trusted.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Women throw a wrench into every good thing and turn it to shit

I wouldn't trust a women to pick up my mail or take care of my goldfish.