Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal women can't be lonely

tragedy person

tragedy person

Banned
-
sitting here on this forum because i
have no friends or females to talk to .
meanwhile any average whore has
50+ males in her dms and if she has 0 she can easily message anyone .
i fucking had it the boredom and loneliness is fycking hard i literally just stop crying a minute ago thinking of why god made me this way and why am i not normal (if he even exists (
i can't take it anymore one of these days i .might kill myself if i don't pussy out :fuk:

They could literally go on any website and have 60+ men instantly

Bro, I feel you we're always gonna be here for one another no matter what.

Bro, I feel you we're always gonna be here for one another no matter what.
Well said bro. Fuck'em whores who have it always easy. We'll support one another in this fucked up world cause nobody else can understand what we go through.

Well said bro. Fuck'em whores who have it always easy. We'll support one another in this fucked up world cause nobody else can understand what we go through.
That is correct.

In case you need it, also does anyone have the suicide wiki archive link?

sitting here on this forum because i
have no friends or females to talk to .
meanwhile any average whore has
50+ males in her dms and if she has 0 she can easily message anyone .
i fucking had it the boredom and loneliness is fycking hard i literally just stop crying a minute ago thinking of why god made me this way and why am i not normal (if he even exists (
i can't take it anymore one of these days i .might kill myself if i don't pussy out :fuk: