Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women can't be homeless

InvisibleCel

InvisibleCel

The essence of man is fear
★★★★★
Years ago when I ran away from my parents control and college I ended up in a homeless shelter. The majority of guys there had just gotten out of prison or jail for whatever reason and were staying there while wageslaving in factories or shit jobs that hire felons, until they had enough money to leave and get a shithole apartment. The few females there were homeless off and on. Mainly because they would find a guy who let them live at his place, let him fuck them for housing and free drugs then cheat on him, beat him up, steal his drugs, or go into a meltdown and proceed to get kicked out. At the shelter they would go after men in this order: youngest and most attractive first for sex and then they would see what resources he had (good looking guys either were broke or smart enough to pump and dump), then they would go for the widowers or older men (they usually had some cash stored up or had a beat up car or some resource), they would never touch the bottom of the barrel though, even the ugliest druggies would stay away from ugly losers like me. All the females in there would last a week or a little more or less before they found a guy to house them. They'd always end up back there though for being unfaithful or just fucking insane. Also they could hit us and threaten to kill us and not get kicked out. Meanwhile if the males dared to act up we'd be banned from the premises. I had to call the cops on one psycho druggie after she tried to stab me. They let her come back in after a few days. If the roles were reversed I'd be in jail.

You just technically can't fail on tutorial mode. Unless you're a weemeen jfl

Btw you relate to the kind of shit that Bukowski could have written about tbh.

Women live on tutorial mode and still complain life is hard

You just technically can't fail on tutorial mode. Unless you're a weemeen jfl

Btw you relate to the kind of shit that Bukowski could have written about tbh.
Interesting person. I just looked him up. I'm going to read more about him

so true.
they always get to the point where they decide to exchange their pussies for food and a bed.

Years ago when I ran away from my parents control and college I ended up in a homeless shelter. The majority of guys there had just gotten out of prison or jail for whatever reason and were staying there while wageslaving in factories or shit jobs that hire felons, until they had enough money to leave and get a shithole apartment. The few females there were homeless off and on. Mainly because they would find a guy who let them live at his place, let him fuck them for housing and free drugs then cheat on him, beat him up, steal his drugs, or go into a meltdown and proceed to get kicked out. At the shelter they would go after men in this order: youngest and most attractive first for sex and then they would see what resources he had (good looking guys either were broke or smart enough to pump and dump), then they would go for the widowers or older men (they usually had some cash stored up or had a beat up car or some resource), they would never touch the bottom of the barrel though, even the ugliest druggies would stay away from ugly losers like me. All the females in there would last a week or a little more or less before they found a guy to house them. They'd always end up back there though for being unfaithful or just fucking insane. Also they could hit us and threaten to kill us and not get kicked out. Meanwhile if the males dared to act up we'd be banned from the premises. I had to call the cops on one psycho druggie after she tried to stab me. They let her come back in after a few days. If the roles were reversed I'd be in jail.
How ugly are the foids you're talking about here?

How ugly are the foids you're talking about here?
Meth and heroin addicts. One was missing a front tooth and got laid a couple times a week while being pregnant. None was above 3-4/10

Meth and heroin addicts. One was missing a front tooth and got laid a couple times a week while being pregnant. None was above 3-4/10
These people are sick man. While being pregnant? You've seen the worst.

I remember watching a documentary on homelessness in Japan, and the professor they talked to who was an expert on it tried to phrase the situation as though there not being homeless women in Japan (And 99% of homeless people being men) was a result of sexism... against women because of an attitude that "Women are not supposed to be independent and look after themselves".

Even when it's men who are the victims of sexism, it's still not really sexism against them, it's sexism against women.
If there are no homeless women it's because sexist men just don't want women to be independent!!!
It's fucking dogshit how this society works.

I know a girl who exchange her pussy for apartment.

She is tatooed, feminist, no college grade...

These people are sick man. While being pregnant? You've seen the worst.
I witnessed a homeless couple with kids come in. The poor Dad was ugly, his wife was decent. He would cry often since he was the only one who worked. He would even commit crimes and end up in jail to feed his family. Well one day a white athletic Chad fresh out of prison shows up in the shelter. He was so retarded he thought he was a black man (not lying he attended a seminar called Empowerment of the Modern Day African American Man while in prison). He also tattooed his rendition of the universe on his chest and believed he needed to go to Afghanistan to find God. She ended up fucking him and leaving hubby and the kids and took off with Chad. The cuck cried so hard every day while his kids ate scraps. He couldn't even get a job at Taco Bell.

In fact, here's another example;
FN8mfWi.jpg

It's not that 75% of men are homeless that's a problem, it's the fact that 25% of women are homeless that's a problem worth caring about.
That's how cucked and feminist our society is. They really want us to increase the ratio to which men are homeless compared to women.
It's fucking retarded. Problems don't get taken seriously in society, western or eastern, unless it's apparently a roastie problem.

I witnessed a homeless couple with kids come in. The poor Dad was ugly, his wife was decent. He would cry often since he was the only one who worked. He would even commit crimes and end up in jail to feed his family. Well one day a white athletic Chad fresh out of prison shows up in the shelter. He was so retarded he thought he was a black man (not lying he attended a seminar called Empowerment of the Modern Day African American Man while in prison). He also tattooed his rendition of the universe on his chest and believed he needed to go to Afghanistan to find God. She ended up fucking him and leaving hubby and the kids and took off with Chad. The cuck cried so hard every day while his kids ate scraps. He couldn't even get a job at Taco Bell.
I have a phobia of ending up in a shelter like that because I would have to be in close proximity to people like that tbh. I don't know how you made it without getting in altercations that ended with fights.

I know a girl who exchange her pussy for apartment.

She is tatooed, feminist, no college grade...
People need to stop giving in. They’re giving femoids the false idea that their vile orifices are actually worth a penny, let alone an entire apartment.

I have a phobia of ending up in a shelter like that because I would have to be in close proximity to people like that tbh. I don't know how you made it without getting in altercations that ended with fights.
Fights happened outside of the shelter sometimes. But me and the other bottom of the barrel guys stuck together and traveled in groups. We had each other's backs. I miss those guys, probably the only real friends I ever had. I remember some selfless acts they did for me and I always made sure to give them extra food or back them up in confrontations
In fact, here's another example;
FN8mfWi.jpg

It's not that 75% of men are homeless that's a problem, it's the fact that 25% of women are homeless that's a problem worth caring about.
That's how cucked and feminist our society is. They really want us to increase the ratio to which men are homeless compared to women.
It's fucking retarded. Problems don't get taken seriously in society, western or eastern, unless it's apparently a roastie problem.
Yeah lol. Have you seen the ads that only target funding for homeless women and kids. I hardly see shit about men. Nah they're all losers and deserve to be homeless right?

Last edited: