Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Cuck Epidemicpill

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Femoids gonna femoid, cucks gonna cuck and that's inevitable. No matter how degenerated a female is, she will ALWAYS receive support be it emotional or financial. Statistics show that there are considerably more homeless men than women(although one homeless man on Reddit has a controversial perspective and says that the percentage of females is even lower), why? Because a homeless woman will receive monetary support from sympathetic cucks, heck it is almost impossible for them to become homeless in the first place because in hard times they will receive financial aid. All she has to do is ASK, and cucks with no hesitation will flock to her due to the juggernaut law. What I mean by that is that empathetic guys are under the impression that she has it hard and nobody cares enough to finance her so cucks imagine themselves as saviours who will get the fragile girl out of her struggle. Even her plainly displaying her own selfishness and greediness will NOT make cucks reconsider buying from her.
I have been ewhoring for quite some time now and what I have noticed is the number of support cucks offer, it is truly astonishing. Ewhoring is one of those things that help you see how easy women have it (along with tinder experiments). The girl I am using to ewhore is not that pretty based on her face alone. She is five points maximum on the PSL scale. I came to the conclusion that I have to make this small "study" on women being in a monetary need by tracking how many offers I have gotten in "my tough times". The experiment lasted only 5 days, and it's time to reveal the results.

Experiment

When I was conducting this "study" I arrogantly stated that if they don't pay for my stuff, it's bye-bye for them because I am not up for free chatting, I made it clear that all I want is their money, made it evidently visible that I am a gold digger.

Screenshot 2
Travis is a wealthy man, he has bought "my" pictures for $30, because he decided to spend his money on a girl who was in need of money and on top of all that he offered me to live with him, that's right, he offered an obvious gold digger to live with him. A real female could agree and live with him for free. An ordinary looking male, let alone an incel would never in his life receive an offer like that; no woman would help an incel emotionally, I am not even speaking about the financial help.

Another cuck who would be willing to finance "me" and help "me" out. Imagine how many females are out there, taking advantage of guys like him and Travis. They are willing to risk their own success in order to help a random gold digger who only cares about selling her nudes. A real female would agree then she would live with him sucking all his financial success whilst cheating with her prince charming, or finally abandon the guy if she finds someone better because the goal of a female like this is to extract money out of someone's pockets, surprisingly(or not) cucks are merely oblivious to that.

Self-explanatory.

Results? I was contacted by three cucks, two of them offered me to live with them, another cuck didn't request physical contact because he prefers virtual sex. A lot of money could be extracted from those 3 guys, it could be some female's full-time job, she would earn EVEN MORE than in a legitimate full-time job. Some cucks don't even want your nudes nor dirty chat, as long as you prove you are real to them, they WILL pay.

Sugar daddies phenomenon

A study was done in 1993 by E.D Nelson in Canada revealing that sugar daddies feel honour when they spend enormous amounts of money on girls that they consider to be supreme beings, yes they do indeed feel honour rather than experiencing the feelings of disgust and being exploited.
By observing the world and virtual world in that matter, as I have mentioned before, it is highly evident that males(excluding really good looking ones) do not get that treatment at all and we can go deeper into the virtual world, into the cuckpit, or even multiple cuckpits. There are websites like https://www.seeking.com/ and https://pantydeal.com/ where cuckism is in full force, females there get real buyers, without showing their face or body sometimes because cucks also love phone sex and talk. You can also act innocently, howl for money and then get paid without even showing your body.
Do you want to hear the worst thing about it? It grows! This business is growing each year, even young femoids from universities are interested in that activity. Look at the statistics below that show how many students have registered there from each university.
University

An Australian news organisation (news.com.au) did an interview with a 'sugar baby', and that's what what the news organisation posted:
The two men Samantha sees, a lawyer and an IT worker, feel uncomfortable about paying her directly in cash because it feels too “transactional”.
“I’ve found that they can get very weird about pay-to-meet situations,” Samantha said.
“A lot of the men on the site have a very nurturing, providing side. A lot of profiles will say they are looking to be a mentor, they’re looking for a practical girl who wants help with her studies.
“I don’t think the men on there are after girls looking for material things. They don’t want it to feel transactional. It’s never anything like handbags or shoes. I keep it very practical, and they seem to respect that,” she said.
“I recently got my driver’s license, and one of the guys helped me pick out a nice car. I paid for the car with his help, saving up for it. He was really pleased when I got to that goal, and he’s happy that I’m graduating university in a few month’s time.”

That cuck legitimately helped her pay for the car. I bet he has spent more than 50%, maybe even more than 70%. A sub5 guy would NEVER get that, NEVER. I know I am repeating myself a lot on that but that's what is genuinely saddening, at least for me, I am trying to get that into your heads, the grief-stricken reality that surrounds us, the unfairness of nature and our society. Females are "innocent" angels in this world, the treatment they get is just unfair in contrast to what treatment do men get, especially incels.

Sugar babies and their experiences

They even brag about their experiences and this cuckoldry is heavily supported on Reddit. I am genuinely astounded by this.

"Tried being a sugar baby through seekingarrangement.com. He flew me to New York, reminded me of Hank from Breaking Bad but grossed me out and admitted he was trying to build a harem. He sucked through his dentures constantly. To his credit, he acknowledged I was uncomfortable and bought a plane ticket for me to go home early."
"Former sugar baby here! It's something I did for a few months, and it was a great way to help me out of a difficult financial situation. To start off, before any sugar relationship starts, there is usually a platonic meet and greet over coffee/dinner/drinks so both parties can see if they actually like each other. Out of every 3 meet and greets I went to I probably only saw 1 again. There's no sex and usually, no money is exchanged (although I have been given money at meet and greets a few times). Sometimes you will also discuss allowance at the meet and greet, but you can also do this before or after.[...]I enjoyed sugaring when I did it, because it was a good way for me to make money, while still being in control of who I spent time with."
"I have a friend who is a sugar baby of one of her good friends. He is cashed up, so he pays her and buys her things to satisfy his daddy fetish in public. Nothing sexual, just calling him daddy and begging him to buy things for her.. like a kid. Fuckin creepy I reckon, but none of my business."

Conclusion

The enormous amount of cucks women can freely use is truly startling. Cuckolds LOVE to give, well as long as it is given to a woman. Now the reversion of roles, women never give nor emotionally nor financially unless you are in the higher hierarchy of our society, you have to be at least an upper tier normie for them to truly love you and feel enough sympathy towards you to bestow.

Hey CUCKing shit.

That guy needs his balls chopped off

Cucks deserve to be exploited.

those cucks make me LOL, they have some sort of mental illness but also this society doesn't do them any favours either tbh.

This is sad but also a gold mine for brokecels.

Cucks deserve to be exploited.
Cucks HAVE to be exploited. We should use that opportunity that nature gave us, ironically. I wish more people were ewhoring.
It's just so unfair in the world we live in where females get that financial top-tier treatment and money is one of the most important things along with looks, meanwhile all incels get are insults, lack of sex and rejection from the society. It is also saddening that the cuckism GROWS, it will never stop.. I think in the future only high-status cucks and 6/10+ people will be left, subhumans will die out. You can see the way nature is going to and NOW you can see who is winning.
those cucks make me LOL, they have some sort of mental illness but also this society doesn't do them any favours either tbh.
I tried to dig deeper in this thread, I was trying to find some connections with the brain chemistry but no true scientific studies were done on that, I wish I knew what that behaviour is related to, is it serotonin? Is it dopamine? Is it simply a mental illness, some parts of the brain were damaged? Nobody knows. But for all I know, like I have stated in the thread that cucks feel honour, I guess that correlates with Oxytocin and Serotonin?

I think you should feel honour extracting money from those cucks for your surgeries. That would be real social justice!

Financial domination FemDom should be criminalized. It's sickening that girls do this to lonely neurologically damaged men.

B-but I thought females are underprivileged?!

Great thread, man. Potent suifuel, it is legit making my stomach turn.

Wow, just amazing.

3 things in life are certain:
- Death
- Taxes
- Cuckoldry

I tried to dig deeper in this thread, I was trying to find some connections with the brain chemistry but no true scientific studies were done on that, I wish I knew what that behaviour is related to, is it serotonin? Is it dopamine? Is it simply a mental illness, some parts of the brain were damaged? Nobody knows. But for all I know, like I have stated in the thread that cucks feel honour, I guess that correlates with Oxytocin and Serotonin?
I think it is low Testosterone.

You are not interpreting this correctly.

This is not a matter of wanting to be a "cuck".

It's that the price of pussy is going up exponentially year by year.

Women now have 5000+ Tinder matches in a week as @SOMCEL proved.

Why on earth would they have sex for free?

They're all going to figure it out in the next 5 years. A lot of women still don't realize they can buy cars and new wardrobes with their pussies as easy as it is.

Soon the only guys getting laid are going to be 7+ whites/blacks and guys paying for it.

Girls will fuck Chads and Tyrones for fun. Then the rest of us they'll demand extraordinary gifts and money from for it.

Because why not? They have all the power.

If you want to be able to have sex in 5-10 years, stay in school and get a good job. It's the only way it's going to be possible.

Eventually once every guy is basically paying to fuck, it will make sense to legalize prostitution, and that might be the only good thing that comes out of all this.

Holy cow this is brutal.
I can't find words to cope with that study of yours. This is Suifuel :feelsbadman::feelsrope:
These ducking cucks should be castrated so they can be physically more en phase with their cuckholdness. I have no sympathy for the disgusting foids, but the beings who provide them are an insult to masculinity. They'd deserve to be changed into female.
Great thread nevertheless OP.

You are not interpreting this correctly.

This is not a matter of wanting to be a "cuck".

It's that the price of pussy is going up exponentially year by year.

Women now have 5000+ Tinder matches in a week as @SOMCEL proved.

Why on earth would they have sex for free?

They're all going to figure it out in the next 5 years. A lot of women still don't realize they can buy cars and new wardrobes with their pussies as easy as it is.

Soon the only guys getting laid are going to be 7+ whites/blacks and guys paying for it.

Girls will fuck Chads and Tyrones for fun. Then the rest of us they'll demand extraordinary gifts and money from for it.

Because why not? They have all the power.

If you want to be able to have sex in 5-10 years, stay in school and get a good job. It's the only way it's going to be possible.

Eventually once every guy is basically paying to fuck, it will make sense to legalize prostitution, and that might be the only good thing that comes out of all this.

It's so beyond over at this point
Femoids gonna femoid, cucks gonna cuck and that's inevitable. No matter how degenerated a female is, she will ALWAYS receive support be it emotional or financial. Statistics show that there are considerably more homeless men than women(although one homeless man on Reddit has a controversial perspective and says that the percentage of females is even lower), why? Because a homeless woman will receive monetary support from sympathetic cucks, heck it is almost impossible for them to become homeless in the first place because in hard times they will receive financial aid. All she has to do is ASK, and cucks with no hesitation will flock to her due to the juggernaut law. What I mean by that is that empathetic guys are under the impression that she has it hard and nobody cares enough to finance her so cucks imagine themselves as saviours who will get the fragile girl out of her struggle. Even her plainly displaying her own selfishness and greediness will NOT make cucks reconsider buying from her.
I have been ewhoring for quite some time now and what I have noticed is the number of support cucks offer, it is truly astonishing. Ewhoring is one of those things that help you see how easy women have it (along with tinder experiments). The girl I am using to ewhore is not that pretty based on her face alone. She is five points maximum on the PSL scale. I came to the conclusion that I have to make this small "study" on women being in a monetary need by tracking how many offers I have gotten in "my tough times". The experiment lasted only 5 days, and it's time to reveal the results.

Experiment

When I was conducting this "study" I arrogantly stated that if they don't pay for my stuff, it's bye-bye for them because I am not up for free chatting, I made it clear that all I want is their money, made it evidently visible that I am a gold digger.

View attachment 35841Travis is a wealthy man, he has bought "my" pictures for $30, because he decided to spend his money on a girl who was in need of money and on top of all that he offered me to live with him, that's right, he offered an obvious gold digger to live with him. A real female could agree and live with him for free. An ordinary looking male, let alone an incel would never in his life receive an offer like that; no woman would help an incel emotionally, I am not even speaking about the financial help.

View attachment 35842Another cuck who would be willing to finance "me" and help "me" out. Imagine how many females are out there, taking advantage of guys like him and Travis. They are willing to risk their own success in order to help a random gold digger who only cares about selling her nudes. A real female would agree then she would live with him sucking all his financial success whilst cheating with her prince charming, or finally abandon the guy if she finds someone better because the goal of a female like this is to extract money out of someone's pockets, surprisingly(or not) cucks are merely oblivious to that.

View attachment 35845View attachment 35846View attachment 35847View attachment 35848View attachment 35849
Self-explanatory.

Results? I was contacted by three cucks, two of them offered me to live with them, another cuck didn't request physical contact because he prefers virtual sex. A lot of money could be extracted from those 3 guys, it could be some female's full-time job, she would earn EVEN MORE than in a legitimate full-time job. Some cucks don't even want your nudes nor dirty chat, as long as you prove you are real to them, they WILL pay.

Sugar daddies phenomenon

A study was done in 1993 by E.D Nelson in Canada revealing that sugar daddies feel honour when they spend enormous amounts of money on girls that they consider to be supreme beings, yes they do indeed feel honour rather than experiencing the feelings of disgust and being exploited.
By observing the world and virtual world in that matter, as I have mentioned before, it is highly evident that males(excluding really good looking ones) do not get that treatment at all and we can go deeper into the virtual world, into the cuckpit, or even multiple cuckpits. There are websites like https://www.seeking.com/ and https://pantydeal.com/ where cuckism is in full force, females there get real buyers, without showing their face or body sometimes because cucks also love phone sex and talk. You can also act innocently, howl for money and then get paid without even showing your body.
Do you want to hear the worst thing about it? It grows! This business is growing each year, even young femoids from universities are interested in that activity. Look at the statistics below that show how many students have registered there from each university.
View attachment 35851

An Australian news organisation (news.com.au) did an interview with a 'sugar baby', and that's what what the news organisation posted:
The two men Samantha sees, a lawyer and an IT worker, feel uncomfortable about paying her directly in cash because it feels too “transactional”.
“I’ve found that they can get very weird about pay-to-meet situations,” Samantha said.
“A lot of the men on the site have a very nurturing, providing side. A lot of profiles will say they are looking to be a mentor, they’re looking for a practical girl who wants help with her studies.
“I don’t think the men on there are after girls looking for material things. They don’t want it to feel transactional. It’s never anything like handbags or shoes. I keep it very practical, and they seem to respect that,” she said.
“I recently got my driver’s license, and one of the guys helped me pick out a nice car. I paid for the car with his help, saving up for it. He was really pleased when I got to that goal, and he’s happy that I’m graduating university in a few month’s time.”

That cuck legitimately helped her pay for the car. I bet he has spent more than 50%, maybe even more than 70%. A sub5 guy would NEVER get that, NEVER. I know I am repeating myself a lot on that but that's what is genuinely saddening, at least for me, I am trying to get that into your heads, the grief-stricken reality that surrounds us, the unfairness of nature and our society. Females are "innocent" angels in this world, the treatment they get is just unfair in contrast to what treatment do men get, especially incels.

Sugar babies and their experiences

They even brag about their experiences and this cuckoldry is heavily supported on Reddit. I am genuinely astounded by this.

"Tried being a sugar baby through seekingarrangement.com. He flew me to New York, reminded me of Hank from Breaking Bad but grossed me out and admitted he was trying to build a harem. He sucked through his dentures constantly. To his credit, he acknowledged I was uncomfortable and bought a plane ticket for me to go home early."
"Former sugar baby here! It's something I did for a few months, and it was a great way to help me out of a difficult financial situation. To start off, before any sugar relationship starts, there is usually a platonic meet and greet over coffee/dinner/drinks so both parties can see if they actually like each other. Out of every 3 meet and greets I went to I probably only saw 1 again. There's no sex and usually, no money is exchanged (although I have been given money at meet and greets a few times). Sometimes you will also discuss allowance at the meet and greet, but you can also do this before or after.[...]I enjoyed sugaring when I did it, because it was a good way for me to make money, while still being in control of who I spent time with."
"I have a friend who is a sugar baby of one of her good friends. He is cashed up, so he pays her and buys her things to satisfy his daddy fetish in public. Nothing sexual, just calling him daddy and begging him to buy things for her.. like a kid. Fuckin creepy I reckon, but none of my business."

Conclusion

The enormous amount of cucks women can freely use is truly startling. Cuckolds LOVE to give, well as long as it is given to a woman. Now the reversion of roles, women never give nor emotionally nor financially unless you are in the higher hierarchy of our society, you have to be at least an upper tier normie for them to truly love you and feel enough sympathy towards you to bestow.

How did you get past the "peace sign" verification? You pay a girl to take pics in real time?

It's so beyond over at this point

How did you get past the "peace sign" verification? You pay a girl to take pics in real time?
I was lucky enough to have to have a pack with some verifications, peace sign included :3

Too bad I am too low IQ to pull off shit like this.

At this point it is stupid for a girl to go to a university. Just get a cuck to pay for you. No sex. No affection no nothing.

I've always known women receive donations and all kinds of benefits randomly from cucks oftentimes without even asking for it. It should be illegal to have such a fantastic and easy life when there are other people in the world suffering so much.

At this point it is stupid for a girl to go to a university. Just get a cuck to pay for you. No sex. No affection no nothing.
YOU REALLY BELIEVE A WOMAN WOULD WANT TO BE ENSLAVED JUST LIKE THAT?!
I've always known women receive donations and all kinds of benefits randomly from cucks oftentimes without even asking for it. It should be illegal to have such a fantastic and easy life when there are other people in the world suffering so much.
It's male instinct to protect women and nurture them. We're appearantly alphas with shit-genes

although i hate cucks, simply because they contribute to the downfall of the male gender, and society as a whole, while raising the entitlement and disgusting world attitudes that women possess, a problem lies within. when cucks gonna cuck it shows the desperate measures that males today have to go to just to get attention from a woman, and it shows how much of a cunt women can be and its only getting worse. Both genders are to blame here,

ITS FUCKING OVER AND ITS GONNA GET FUCKING WORSE LIKE I SAID PEOPL!

and to the sugar daddy part, i didnt read past that because i have adhd and am low iq, but thats another thing wrong with society. FUCKING SUGAR DADDY DATING.

its pretty much similar to being a cuck and what i wrote above but what baffled me when i did a little research by myself... was when i went onto one of the sugar dating sites and made a random profile just to check it out. And i was actually fucking shocked at the amount of random women who are on that site. Believe me fellow incels, these would be random women you would see walking around public, women who work at your local coffee shop or restaurant, not even the proper hookers/ prostitutes. A lot of these women are also on other online dating sites too, but it seems they show their true colours on sites like sugar dating..

it really was disgusting to look at, but it shows another problem. These days men cant just date women, it seems they have to provide for women as well while dating or in a relationship, its a fucking joke.

From the way society is going, every fucking relationship or date in a few years will be based on some sort of transaction of mutual agreement involving money.

FUCK THIS WORLD

Last edited:
Makes me want to become a total NEET that lives comfortably off a combination of government bux and cuck bux. I wonder how a random dude like me could convincingly LARP as a woman though.

its ok to exert yourself over them because might IS right, and they are weak.

We need to kill men as well as women and just end the human race.

Shit nigga hit me with those pics i need to ewhore