Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women cannot understand.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Luminary
★★★★★
Women cannot understand what the worst nightmare in man's life that could happen, the most crueliest thing, are not life hardships but being treated less than a man. So if they treat someone with compassion or trying to be kind and understanding, they also expect some sort of gratitude. Dear ladies, keep your kindness for yourself or for your relatives and people who deserve it. Pity is humilating. Men don't want to be treated with pity. Men want to be manly, real men. Sometimes women who try to act "understanding" cannot understant that they are humilating someone because they treat him like an INFERIOR being. I will fight to be a real man, maybe way more "real" than those sex havers, "masculine" men whom women worship and reward with intimacy.

I dont even get pity.

I dont even get pity.
Same, quite the opposite actually. I just get insulted, mocked or looked at like some form of monster/ freak. Would love some pity.

"Oh sweetie, you'll find a girl eventually, dont worry."
"Deep down I know would never fuck you in a million years, but some girl out there will, dont worry. Teehee."

Women won't understand that which they don't care about or are unable to understand. They live in an atmosphere or environment where they don't need to, even though we inhabit the same society they practically live in a different world compared to us that isn't filled with our problems, nor do they for the most part even care to understand them. Unless something affects women concerning their day to day lives, routines, habits, or activities they really don't give a shit.

Last edited:
Reminded me of a TV show I watched a long time ago, about some asian chick who wanted to be a model. The show was hosted by a hot white blonde. When the asian failed to pass a selection test, the blonde started to give her copes, like "You are beautiful no matter what they say" and all that other dumb shit. The asian chick started to cry and left. She knew better, she felt humiliated by having a hot Stacy who fogs her by 4 points telling her she's pretty.

Simply Facts. All they know is virtue signaling, they 100% wouldn't last a day in any of our shoes.

I dont even get pity.
I do not even get recognized, let alone pity, They treat people like me like NPC's in some Video game, like they are the Player or something, sollipistic mindsets like that cannot empathize with other people.

Women won't understand that which they don't care about or are unable to understand. They live in an atmosphere or environment where they don't need to, even though we inhabit the same society they practically live in a different world compared to us that isn't filled with our problems, nor do they for the most part even care to understand them. Unless something affects women concerning their day to day lives, routines, habits, or activities they really don't give a shit.

high iq

Women don't have to.

Same, quite the opposite actually. I just get insulted, mocked or looked at like some form of monster/ freak. Would love some pity.
This 100%. You can only hate pity if you constantly get it, I get fucking nothing, zero.