Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women can wear make-up, men can't wear lifts

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
How is it accepted that women wear make-up, pushup bras, hair extensions, etc.
But men are made fun of for wearing lifts, wig or put something to bulge their crotch?

Women can shit on ur head
Man cant do shit :feelstrash:

"Is that a fast banana in your pocket?..."

Yeah, just another insane part of the rampant gynocentric matriarchy we live under.

They can wear all kind of shit and fake + boost their appearance in hundreds of ways while we have to completely rely on genes and things we can't do anything about and male-exclusive clothing is non existant.That's why I tend to distrust foids with fake-up aka almost all of them.

how are they gonna know if you wear lifts?
they are not common enough that women look for them. most aren't even aware of their existence.

They can wear all kind of shit and fake + boost their appearance in hundreds of ways while we have to completely rely on genes and things we can't do anything about and male-exclusive clothing is non existant
This, foids want to mate with the best genes, everything that would allow a man to fake his looks is thus frowned upon.
Most guys just want to get their dick wet and don't see a problem with the foid cheating a bit with fake-up.

Of course most foids are too stupid to even use fake-up and simply look like clowns, which men are also told to find "beautiful"

It's toxic femininity.

Wait until some pink-haired feminazi declares that we're the oppressors and that the "patriarchy" is somehow at fault because men (Chads, to be precise) are the ones setting their beauty standards.

Bitch, no one put a gun to your head and forced you to wear a pushup bra and spend $200 on cosmetic products that you can't afford.

>fake-up
>lighting
>angles
>Smartphone camera has built-in "beauty mode" always on, smoothes skin
>Snapchat filter on top of that, makes her eyes bigger and skin glowing
Women are a joke.

I wear makeup. If you don't wear makeup you're behind the curve. World is changing and only looks matter. You better looksmaxx right now.

Wait until some pink-haired feminazi declares that we're the oppressors and that the "patriarchy" is somehow at fault because men (Chads, to be precise) are the ones setting their beauty standards.
Already happened. Foids are crying about hairdressers' prices. Nobody forces them to grow a jungle on their head that requires power tools to bring it down though.

I wear makeup
Gay tbh

Already happened. Foids are crying about hairdressers' prices. Nobody forces them to grow a jungle on their head that requires power tools to bring it down though.

Gay tbh
If you don't makeupmaxx you're just fucking stupid bro. People legitimately treat me completely differently if I have my face on. I have naturally pale eyebrows, and after I dyed them suddenly everyone had more respect for me.

I gymmaxed, people respect and fear me more than if I dyed my eyebrows...