Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Women can never not be supported and loved no matter what

Shabba

Shabba

Postmaxxers can burn + high iq posts only
★★
no matter if you're an ugly foid or a landwhale or even a creepy foid you will always have a support group.

if you are a ugly foid you will just get nothing but support and love and you will eventually silliconemaxx and makeupmaxx and become a model whereas any ugly male will either get

1. Brief 'Omg i feel so sad for u get better :)' Virtue signaling which will get them attention instead of you simps will be praising her in the comments wondering why she is wasting her time on you, just for her to forget about you completely 15 minutes later and move on

2. some whore foid telling you to cry about it and proceeding to go fuck tyrone who leaves her in 2 days just for her to remove #blm from her bio :feelshaha: (possibly a cope)

Fat foids will literally get shat on with cringy ass support from people that could give less of a shit about her and would likely mocked by those same people in the comments but regardless if you try and say the opposite 'she isnt pretty or beautiful' you will be met with soyboy bluepilled cucks defending her

Fat men are just shat on and hated by society there is 0 winning as a fatcel LUL 'Just go to the gym' Genes that cause immense weight gain? who gives a fuck they a man and im told to hate man and worship female in 2021

Our society has been brainwashed by the jews to instantly give women sympathy and support foids so much so that now foids literally think they can take on men in the streets and when met with retaliation and the same force they hit others with would probabbly cry and whine saying they were attacked and victimizing themselves. The man would recieve so much hate without them even knowing the full story its jail 30 years max for that poor soul

Sites like tiktok and instagram will further push that idea into the minds of men and foids

Notice how foids love to criticize men all the time? But when you say anything about them they will literally have a mental breakdown and turn to their stacy friends to shield them in an echo chamber of love and support just so they can wipe the trauma of being insulted once

Vtubers are a good example of this, The foids arent showing their face nor their real personality and yet they are donated to and mass supported by cucks who have been brainwashed into treating women like artifacts

Majority democrat votes are made by women aged 18-25:feelsrope:

Majority lgbt (meme genders) members were formerly foids:feelsrope:

Protest rallies are infested with puny foids who need 5 tall chads to protect them if anyone decides to get annoyed at them for blocking the streets

If any dumbass thinks femcels exist they're wrong, femcels hate men yes; but that is mainly because of breakup or relationship abuse most are still just beckys looking for some attention

MODERN SOCIETY MAKES ME WANT TO ROPE :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

They can never have any real problems, the "problems" they whine about are meaningless and basic.

Joined Nov 15, 2021 Posts 41 Online 16h 5m
Again, taking pride in being a bigger loser than me. Wont even listen to me because of my post count, also sent a normie meme; possible fakecel? Btw this is inceldom disscusion not try to demean people with a lower postcount than you u give out major fakecel vibes.

They can never have any real problems, the "problems" they whine about are meaningless and basic.

What do you mean, fellow incel. This woman struggled with anorexia?

244053397 4477562145668024 8235631267237736746 n

Her life was at risk. Even the love of a psychiatric hospital could not cure it. Do you not feel sympathy for her plight?

What do you mean, fellow incel. This woman struggled with anorexia?

View attachment 537050

Her life was at risk. Even the love of a psychiatric hospital could not cure it. Do you not feel sympathy for her plight?
holy fucking shit her forehead and her teeth :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: she would literally rope if she was born a man instead and didn't have a hole :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

no matter if you're an ugly foid or a landwhale or even a creepy foid you will always have a support group.
I think part of the blame should also be on men (simps, cucks, SJWs mainly) for giving foids such treatment and encouraging them through these support groups. All these have also resulted in women having inflated egos and demanding for more rights thinking they are the privileged gender. It's high time modern society wakes up to this mess and not give too much support to women which further raises their already inflated egos thus putting them on a even higher pedestal.

holy fucking shit her forehead and her teeth :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: she would literally rope if she was born a man instead and didn't have a hole :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I'd like to "laugh" with you, but I have negative realizations in mind..

Disgusting photos convey disgust.

Simps and Cucks will literally fight to the bloody death for a 4/10 braindead foid in a vegetative state, if it meant access to her youthful holes. This is the state of the dating market in 2021 for sub 6ft tall non chad