Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Women can NEVER be Involuntarily Celibate

Is one of them her husband or are they all her children? I would like to see the her husband

Aktion T4 is needed more than ever

:feelswhat: Toilets are beyond evil, cursing the next generation like this. Her parents aren't exempt either. Also, is that her partner?

Is one of them her husband or are they all her children? I would like to see the her husband
They're probably all her kids, husband is probably too ashamed to be seen with IT in public but has no problem hitting IT in private

Probably Child
I'd assume the same because I can never imagine a foid going for her looksmatch. However, they look equally old (or I'm just shit at determining age).

Those kids are sub 2, maybe in the negatives. Why would you bring more Incels to the world like this

I'd assume the same because I can never imagine a foid going for her looksmatch. However, they look equally old (or I'm just shit at determining age).
Nah he looks young, has a baby face, young ogre face

women can't be incel because i'll have sex with them voluntarily