Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women can do no wrong (water is wet)

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
Original post is the "wife cheats and husband kills himself" story. I'm sure you guys have seen it, it has been posted here a couple of times.
Anyway:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/iamatotalpieceofshit/comments/pxxi9l/comment/heradot/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/iamatotalpieceofshit/comments/pxxi9l/comment/herobrc/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

You can't make this shit up. They're literally defending a cheater who pushed her husband over the edge. Same people who will probably get salty if the roles were reversed.

Well they have a point tbh. Most guys just go MGTOW.

Tbh he took the bluepilled way out

Tbh he took the bluepilled way out
agree, he shouldn't have roped, but I understand why he did it, people who got cheated on have said to me that it's one of the worst feelings there is

Saw that post in thread before, i knew those niggers will be defending le queen without even looking.
Truly a clown world
EiGUzPBUwAAGCBM

Faggots who defend cheating like that deserve to be curbstomped.

It's not acceptable regardless. They want to ignore the part where it said that being cheated on was one of the husband's worst fears.

Also, make adultery punishable by death again.

Woman can only do wrong

Adultery is a serious sin for a reason, dumb sluts.

Meanwhile, if a man says "you're fat lol" or something to a woman he doesn't even know and she kills herself, I bet all of them would blame him.

Faggots who defend cheating like that deserve to be curbstomped.

It's not acceptable regardless. They want to ignore the part where it said that being cheated on was one of the husband's worst fears.

Also, make adultery punishable by death again.

even users here were mocking the guy while not criticizing the girl, this forum is pathetic.

even users here were mocking the guy while not criticizing the girl, this forum is pathetic.
To be fair, he's a retard for allowing his whore wife to continue drawing breath

Now imagine the opposite. They would definitely blame the guy and call him a murderer.