Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women can be incels too? Someone make an account for this bitch JFL

I already wrote a few things in regards to this post on another thread, so I will re-share that:

Ah, who could have guessed. :feelsjuice:

Despite all this, she still SMV mogs the whole forum.

Also, it's brutal to see a foid who is almost the same height as me, and also literally has more weight & possibly framemogs me. :feelsrope:

I see tons of foids who heightmog me, but I usually at least frame-mog them: However, sometimes I see foids -usually at the gym- who framemog me & it is suifuel.

Also, I would like to note how her rating skills seemingly are some of the worst; "3-6" "4-7" that is such a broad range jfl. Frankly, the differences amongst these ratings internally is astronomical, and literally determines the difference between "Incel" v "normie" by most blackpill metrics. Again, this proves how ignorant foids are, and exemplifies they can not actually be blackpilled.

Ah, good ol' personality: The sheer irony of her admitting that her personality is not the best, whilst then also proceeding to complain about males personalities within the rest of the thread.

Ironically, this goes to prove our point that personality doesn't matter: She is first of all conceding that various aspects of personality are determined by traits we were born with(OCD), which amounts do concede that even if it was the sole determining factor, then it still wouldn't matter for some since they literally can't change it.

Sounds a lot like myself, and many other actual Incels here: Truly, this highlights how a difference of gender will astronomically impact the quality of your life.

press-x-to-doubt-la-noire.jpg

The unawareness here is unreal: Literally every normie acquaintance I've ever had would always mention(or I would overhear) them going on about how they had a foid "friend" that they wanted to fuck and/or get with, no fucking way they haven't found her appealing.

Here's an idea, maybe lower your standards, sweetie. :feelsthink:

You're not entitled to be treated as importantly as a mans GF sweetie. :feelsjuice:

Again, this shows the fucking irony of this, and highlights the oxymoron that is a fem""cel""

These people are absolutely deluded: They can't even grasp the concept of "Incel" which means "involuntary celibate," and then proceed to label themselves as one despite not meeting the objective

Her grammar here made me cringe so hard: Also, has she considered some men appear "shitty" due to the fact she exclusively associates with one demographic of men? Or perhaps, it's because men have it automatically harder by default, have less support, and thus may develop a "shell" around themselves in order to cope, which may make them seem "shitty"

Classic "taste of your own medicine" shit right here. :feelshaha:

This cunt needs to go on tinder, and regret saying everything she just said. She can get dick and sex fast asf. She's only worried about being an incel because she can't get chad.

Sorry about that whoops
Oh not it's fine, just wanted to share my thought-out response to it.

I wasn't even the one who made the thread, it was just my response to it.

Tinder account*

get her to honestly admit how many men she rejected rofl

She would still reject me

and everyone else on this forum and you are her looksmatch too
it's over:feelskek:
She would probably even reject mtn men who mog her, she only wants and feels entitled to 6'6 white gigachad

i guess chads dont want her

Spoonfaced foids are super entitled yet these foids and their simps like to reflect this onto incels.

She heightmogs me by 4 inches :feelsrope:

Thing is this forum would bang so she's not a real incel.
and everyone else on this forum and you are her looksmatch too
it's over:feelskek:
Heightmogs sadly

She might have infiltrated the site already

Femcel = Volcel, she could easily get with a normie/tyrone if she wanted.
This, i see so many guy being with ugly foids because they do not have the choice.

When i say ugly it's obese women who do no take care of themself at all and talk like a butcher most of the time...But i guess not having pussy can drive a man insane...

she says shes a femcel then says she's a 7 jfl

They don't exist.

It is only female media journalists trying to silence actual real lonely males.

This cunt needs to go on tinder, and regret saying everything she just said. She can get dick and sex fast asf. She's only worried about being an incel because she can't get chad.

foids have the worst victim complexes KEK stop crying about your imaginary problems and post tits BITCH

I already wrote a few things in regards to this post on another thread, so I will re-share that:
I want to reply to this and some of your other long posts but I need to sit down and type out a response. Tomorrow I will try to, when I’m at my computer.

Jfl, it’s been deleted.

Yeah she literally says she is only into top men, the kinds that can secure stacies and seethes about how little they care about her while they are fucking Stacy.

"i muhbe aN InCol Can'T foINd CHad" kek:feelskek::feelskek: