Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel women break my spirit

tragedy person

tragedy person

Banned
-
we have fucking whores with mental illness and "sadness" they can easily fucking get guys and not be lonely , yes i will fucking compare myself to her because it's completly unfair , whenever i try to talk with a women they always ghost me , like do they know what ghosting does to a guy ? OR WHEN THEY FUCKING LAUGH AT YOU , "ooh muh we need to have more talks about mental illness" YEAH WE FUCKING DO AND YOU ARE THE ONES THAT's causing it wake up the fuck up PLEASE!!!.
i fucking hate it when women try to act like a loner and is walking alone and when she is saying that she wants the right guy , a so called nice guy yeah her fucking so called soulmate but they won't get any ugly guy a chance , "muh you will find a girl that will love you :foidSoy:" stop FUCKING SAYING THAT, you are killing me and you don't even know it please stop :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

b(itch)uck broken