Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Women bragging about their sexual experiences we could NEVER DREAM of ever having. Society is extremely LOPSIDED

• Thread starter DominicanDancecel91
  • Start date
DominicanDancecel91

DominicanDancecel91

Billingual Incel completely invisible to women
-
I consistently overhear women having convos with each other bragging about their sexual experiences, talking about bukakkes, threesomes, orgasms, dp, sex in different locations and one-night stands, etc. with chad and how they've had so many sex partners they lost count. They talk about all of their experiences being pampered, showered with compliments and gifts, blown up online with messages from thirsty dudes, their dates and times they've fell in love with Tyrone Bigdick Williams, etc. They talk about how they're so tired and bored of getting sex all the time that they have to take breaks or spice things up to enjoy sex.
They also talk about how hard THEY HAVE TO TRY TO NOT GET LAID.

Meanwhile I go to sleep at night fantasizing about that time I got a passionate HUG from a girl two years ago..:feelsrope::feelsrope:

If anybody has nukes PLEASE nuke the planet. I'm sick and tired of this extremely lopsided uneven distribution of love on this planet...who else is with me?

unpopular opinion but I actually fucking despise most women

Where are you hearing these brags?

IT just posted about an average-looking young girl most people here would kill to have sex with complaining about not being known as the "pretty one" and said that's exactly the same thing incels go through.

J
F
L

Mogs me at getting a hug

And these cum buckets have the nerve to claim they're oppressed.

Where are you hearing these brags?
Overhearing convos while I was on the train...too bad the train took to long to get to my destination :(

IT just posted about an average-looking young girl most people here would kill to have sex with complaining about not being known as the "pretty one" and said that's exactly the same thing incels go through.

JFL

My ultimate pet peeve of all pet peeves. When a foid bitches about not being a 10/10 and 'only' having access to hundreds of high-tier normies and chadlites instead of the Gigachads that Stacies have access to... JFL

My ultimate pet peeve of all pet peeves. When a foid bitches about not being a 10/10 and 'only' having access to hundreds of high-tier normies and chadlites instead of the Gigachads that Stacies have access to... JFL
Even the biggest fakecel on this site probably doesn't have it 1/4 as good as that girl.

Whoa let's unpack this.
Did you just say women have it easier? Women are oppressed you misogynist. No wonder you are an incel
A8c

J
F
L

Would get 1000 matches in Tinder. In a minute.

Shit man yeah, I hug my pillow at night and fantasize about my oneitis, and i imagine doing silly relationship things on dates.

this is a constant thing?

I've been on trains and I literally never hear this

In NYC on late nights drunk women sing like a canary bud. Also regardless of whether or not you believe the anecdote, you should know this is TRUE regardless and happens in real life. A foid's sexual resume is long enough to write an encyclopedia while a sub8 man's resume is long enough to need a magnifying glass to look at it...