Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Women being submissive is attually evil and greedy not love.

lu.jones

lu.jones

Wiggercel heightcel cutecel autismcel
When a woman says she wants to be submissive she believes that she should have full control over her life. She should be allowed to do whatever she wants while keeping all her rights while someone cares for her. She wants to be able to do what ever she wants and be provided for. All of the rewards non of the work,

This is how the female psychology works.

How ever when a male is submissive to a female. He has to work for sex. This means that he is still receiving and giving in the relationship. And both parties gain something.

I’m not completely objected to the IDEA of submissive females but I also know that women are greedy and only think about themselves. They’ll date a rich guy, cheat with Chad and then call him a narcissist when he leaves her.

I believe women have been doing this since the dawn of time. Hopefully there weren’t any dogs in the garden of Eden :feelshaha: :feelshaha::feelshaha:

The female mind is warped.

exactly. everything foids do is NEVER for the man, its for her own benefit. I find this quite evil because most men would bend backwards and take the bullet if it meant protecting their women, but women never give this same love back

exactly. everything foids do is NEVER for the man, its for her own benefit. I find this quite evil because most men would bend backwards and take the bullet if it meant protecting their women, but women never give this same love back
They just want gain, gain , gain. And never give.

The ultimate female fantasy is having all her needs met by one man and getting to cheat on him with no consequences.

Foids are only sexually 'submissive' for chads anyways.

They are only “submissive” when they have something to gain from it.
And they'll degrade themselves in most self humiliating ways in the belief that will keep a good looking man around to commit. Self interest is always at play even here with scenarios like this.

And they'll degrade themselves in most self humiliating ways in the belief that will keep a good looking man around to commit. Self interest is always at play even here with scenarios like this.
They’ll get ran through by guys and expect there husband to give them a pat on the back and make his way to the cuckshed (so they can do it again.)

I wonder why OP dislikes submissive foids... oh

jfl

jfl
OP is right doe, regardless of his kinks

jfl
:shhh::shhh::shhh:

They are only “submissive” when they have something to gain from it.
52420%20-%20SoyBooru.gif

jfl ups

but yeah it's true, foids are myopic af and tend to only view others as a source of sensations and excitement for themselves. their 'submissiveness' rarely involves treating others as people

that said, they aren't submissive just out of cynicism, they are submissive bc they are creatures who get sexual stimulation by having things poked in them, often painfully

you too would be submissive if God created you just to be a model victim for the toolbox killers

jfl ups

but yeah it's true, foids are myopic af and tend to only view others as a source of sensations and excitement for themselves. their 'submissiveness' rarely involves treating others as people

that said, they aren't submissive just out of cynicism, they are submissive bc they are creatures who get sexual stimulation by having things poked in them, often painfully

you too would be submissive if God created you just to be a model victim for the toolbox killers
Yup another empathetic gender classic!