Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Women become ugly after taking off their masks

uo89997

uo89997

Banned
-
Has anyone else noticed how women become far uglier after taking off their masks?

Apparently it's not just me, a scientific study entitled Beyond the beauty of occlusion: medical masks increase facial attractiveness more than other face coverings found that during the COVID-19 pandemic wearing medical masks increased the attractiveness of males for females.

It's lifefuel to me to see these women who looked like 10's take off their mask and reveal themselves to be 5's. It makes me glad to know that I dodged a bullet.

Maybe if they have good eye area
:yes: When you see a hot girl with a mask on you just fill in the blanks and assume the rest of her face is attractive. It's the same if a fat girl had a hot voice, you would just assume her to be a 10 until proven otherwise.

literally the only other person that has unmasked after the end of the school mandate is my bro so checks out :dab:even 100% of the foids with bfs are afraid of their own disgusting $10 hooker face

literally the only other person that has unmasked after the end of the school mandate is my bro so checks out :dab:even 100% of the foids with bfs are afraid of their own disgusting $10 hooker face
I have also noticed women are less willing to take off their mask. Is it because they know it will make them look less attractive or are they just "scared of covid"?

I have also noticed women are less willing to take off their mask. Is it because they know it will make them look less attractive or are they just "scared of covid"?
I think it's a mix of both, a lot of them are sportstards who are PCR tested every week because of their parents passed-on paranoia

Masks made everyone good looking by default

I think it's a mix of both, a lot of them are sportstards who are PCR tested every week because of their parents passed-on paranoia
Yeah. Women also tend to be more submissive and less of risk takers so there's that too.

It takes away some of their fake up as well when they take them off, making them uglier.

Yes. A hole cannot be expected to have intellectual value.

Has anyone else noticed how women become far uglier after taking off their masks?

Apparently it's not just me, a scientific study entitled Beyond the beauty of occlusion: medical masks increase facial attractiveness more than other face coverings found that during the COVID-19 pandemic wearing medical masks increased the attractiveness of males for females.

It's lifefuel to me to see these women who looked like 10's take off their mask and reveal themselves to be 5's. It makes me glad to know that I dodged a bullet.

View attachment 593885

its same for me :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Very true. Foids on uni that are my almost oneitises looked completely different than I imagined without masks, below average. Earlier impression survived anyway, over for me.
Relatable except for the last part

I know girls that currently just do their fakeup on their eye area then put on a mask to hide the bottom. In no time at all they can make themselves attractive

Yes it’s this girl in my chem class, sometimes when she drinks her water or eats something she takes it off and I see her face, and she looks better. Most other foids look far worse or what I expected.
That's interesting. She must have weird eyes or something.

You can wipe 2 points of SMV off a womans face with a Wet Paper Towel

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
true, ive seen foids got from 3 to a 10. its amazing how they can cover up thier trash genetics but we cant
another way in which the "dating" and sexual market is blatently rigged against non chad men.

another way in which the "dating" and sexual market is blatently rigged against non chad men.

I genuinely don't get why we're not allowed to looksmaxx through make-up. South Korean men already do this.