Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Women beat me in arm wrestle

F

flofly

Greycel
Last night a women beat me in an arm wrestling match and she is about my size :feelsrope: everyone there was laughing [UWSL]:feelsrope: and they took a video :feelsrope:[/UWSL]

didn't happen except in your cuck fantasies, GrAYcel

I got beat by a female at arm wrestling also bro

I got beat by a female at arm wrestling also bro
It sucked bro it was in the middle of the party and it was my friends girlfriend who beat me

So u hold a foids hand which is a technical step to ascend :feelsLSD:

damn I feel that. I have weak spindly arms as well due to my low testosterone

It sucked bro it was in the middle of the party and it was my friends girlfriend who beat me
NT af, but rlly u have to be sickly weak to lose to a woman unless she's unusually strong which doesn't seem like the case

NT af, but rlly u have to be sickly weak to lose to a woman unless she's unusually strong which doesn't seem like the case
Idk man I put up a fight for like 30 seconds but then my arm just kept getting lower and lower and she won I almost was able to push it her arm back up but failed:feelsrope:

Last night a women beat me in an arm wrestling match and she is about my size :feelsrope: everyone there was laughing [UWSL]:feelsrope: and they took a video :feelsrope:[/UWSL]
It's all about genetics. It's not your fault at all after all.

Brutal. I think a woman could beat me too.

What is her weight?

Holding hands with a foid?:chad::banhammer:

How did you loose to a bitch?? Are u a thin wristcel?:feelswhat:

You are a faggot. This I do not respect.
If your level of strength is this abysmal go to the fucking gym.

damn I feel that. I have weak spindly arms as well due to my low testosterone
This shit is hell on earth.
Attractiveness is one thing but being a dysfunctional male is nightmare.

Thank god I never had to deal with that shame. I wasn’t able to pin a 240 lb guy who lifts but i was able to hold my ground and he couldn’t pin me

IIRC I had an arm wrestle with a foid too in my school days. She was either bigger than me or same like me. I brutally defeated that bitch. She was probably confident because I was/is scrawny but what she forgot is I am a Man:feelsLSD:

NO MERCY

Yeah, this happened to me in 10th grade too and she beat my manlet friend.