Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

“Women be da natural eugenicists n shiet”

Chudpreet

Chudpreet

ᛟ Cuckitor Curbstomper ᛟ
★★★★★
This take is all too common in blackpill circles but it’s literally fake as fuck.

We’re all aware that females select for physical signs of genetic health but they’re also proven to select for males with lower IQs and more aggressive behavior.

An example in this case would be Ethan Crumbley, despite being 5’2” and literally underage foids simped over him and sent him hella money and fanmail. This was because he shot up a school, and there’s many other cases like this of dark triad making up for or beating looks and other factors.

Also, while I get that this sounds like bluepilled cope, just be her type is legit. I’ve seen so many examples of foids getting with guys below their looks level just because there was something about him she liked (race fetish, cock size, one standout feature, etc.)

Women are not eugenicists. They’re whores. People shouldn’t get natural and sexual selection mixed up

Bruh water is wet
Woman do natural dysgenicsm

Last edited:
:yes:

Saying they are ''improving'' the species is just another way of foid worship.

They all have >140 IQs, would foids breed with them?

Women= meme gender. They are animals.

If foids are eugenicists, then the ugly femlets wouldn't reproduce.
This is something else I forgot to mention, and another thing proving foids don’t give a flying fuck about “improving our species”

Agreed , it's "natural selection " this is just a cope in reality it is the liberal feministic mindset that has given these foids too much freedom

Agreed , it's "natural selection " this is just a cope in reality it is the liberal feministic mindset that has given these foids too much freedom
When you give animals too much freedom, they run rampage.

Most women are genetic refuse so the idea that they are somehow the gatekeepers of human genetics is stupid.

It's not like it's only Stacies who breed. Actually I would bet better looks in women correlates with less children. Similar to how higher income and education does.

This take is all too common in blackpill circles but it’s literally fake as fuck.

We’re all aware that females select for physical signs of genetic health but they’re also proven to select for males with lower IQs and more aggressive behavior.

An example in this case would be Ethan Crumbley, despite being 5’2” and literally underage foids simped over him and sent him hella money and fanmail. This was because he shot up a school, and there’s many other cases like this of dark triad making up for or beating looks and other factors.

Also, while I get that this sounds like bluepilled cope, just be her type is legit. I’ve seen so many examples of foids getting with guys below their looks level just because there was something about him she liked (race fetish, cock size, one standout feature, etc.)

Women are not eugenicists. They’re whores. People shouldn’t get natural and sexual selection mixed up
There is nothing dysgenic about being a manlet. Honestly, its just women being shit.

Women= meme gender. They are animals.
Literally. They’re slaves to the biological processes in their brains
foids don’t give a flying fuck about “improving our species”
All true :yes:. But I don't think modern men are much different to the ways of the female's animalistic sexual instinct. Unlike men from previous eras, modern men seem to be more careless about their approach to human reproduction

Normies will become beta provider and LTR with roastie or the leftovers of some other normie, despite the risk of divorce-rape, cheating and other cucked situations that have a higher chance of occuring while in LTR with used pussy. Also the men who senselessly impregnate foid only to become deadbeat, leaving female parent alone with child and allowing social welfare system to fill in for paternal role instead

Last edited:
True, but a dark triad Chad still mogs sub-5 dark triad.

Because being low IQ is actually a favorable trait. All these functionally retarded hood niggers and white trash mormons have 5+ children while 130 IQ stemcels don't reproduce.

Because being low IQ is actually a favorable trait. All these functionally retarded hood niggers and white trash mormons have 5+ children while 130 IQ stemcels don't reproduce.
Low IQ + Incel is the worst thing imaginable. I share these two traits.

There is nothing dysgenic about being a manlet. Honestly, its just women being shit.
I disagree. I’m below average zoomer height myself (not manlet level tho) and height definitely does provide physical advantages, not even just in terms of attractiveness

True, but a dark triad Chad still mogs sub-5 dark triad.
Of course, the treatment received by someone like Ethan Crumbley hardly compares to what guys like J Meeks got/get

Under an Instagram post about this phenomenon I saw foids coping in the comments like “it’s cause lower IQs are correlated with higher charisma!”

Idk if that’s the reason, I feel like they want lower IQ men because they’re easier to control

Under an Instagram post about this phenomenon I saw foids coping in the comments like “it’s cause lower IQs are correlated with higher charisma!”

Idk if that’s the reason, I feel like they want lower IQ men because they’re easier to control
It's not wrong, low IQ is correlated with being NT and low inhib while high IQ is correlated with neuroticism, anxiety and autism.

Women's selection process is strongly dysgenic. They choose based on the most shallow attributes. Even ogremaxxed dudes are not selected, foid's choices are not based on physical qualities, but purely physical appearance.