Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women bang tons of dudes

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★★
Women bang shit ton of guys. They all are put on birth control or iud from the moment they are 13. They have hundreds of dates with different men. They send nudes out to all the football team. They bang multiple guys from football team.
And yet I still get no ass.
But all foids are really just used up holes. If pussy and fucking go around this much, maybe it isn’t worth much in the western world.
None of these foids are virgins.

Women bang shit ton of guys. They all are put on birth control or iud from the moment they are 13. They have hundreds of dates with different men. They send nudes out to all the football team. They bang multiple guys from football team.
But all foids are really just used up holes. If pussy and fucking go around this much, maybe it isn’t worth much in the western world.
They are absolutely worthless creatures. They could never care for anyone but themselves.

water. we are in an age where monkmaxxing is the greatest virtue.

If pussy and fucking go around this much, maybe it isn’t worth much in the western world.
Cope. Pussy is and always will be extremely valuable, and a male stranger would shoot you in the head for access to it. Imagine trying to reason with testosterone and the male instinct to reproduce.

Not even hyperbole. If the train problem was 5 men strapped to a track or one naked women, the men would be dead and the woman would be taken.

birth control was a mistake at least they had somewhat commit back then and there was repercussions to their actions

Cope. Pussy is and always will be extremely valuable, and a male stranger would shoot you in the head for access to it. Imagine trying to reason with testosterone and the male instinct to reproduce.

Not even hyperbole. If the train problem was 5 men strapped to a track or one naked women, the men would be dead and the woman would be taken.
But again that’s just your brain and testosterone playing a trick on you.

birth control was a mistake at least they had somewhat commit back then and there was repercussions to their actions
Birth control turns foids into whores, that's a fact.

In the United States they wanted to veto these measures for married couples, but of course, the foids fought to be whores.

Only because it inflates their own ego
I think that’s true. But I think drive to get ass is partially do to trying to get what other people don’t have. And seeing some of the actions of these whores , is making me want to get fully out of the rat race. There’s this girl at work who I learned today legit fucked a few my coworkers.

I bang men on the head with a baseball bat for mogging me

Birth control turns foids into whores, that's a fact.

In the United States they wanted to veto these measures for married couples, but of course, the foids fought to be whores.
Back in 7th grade I knew a few foids that got on birth control. They started competing with each other who could fuck the most guys by the summer

men bang tons of girls. literally. they fuck really fat girls that weigh a ton

Think of it this way

10 000 men
10 000 women

Women share the top 10% of men
That's 1000 men.

So they can easily have bodycount in the 100s

While the majority of men rot and have no sex

And water is wet

Weird how in the most promiscious time we are virgins as fuck.

The west has fallen. Foids will whore out at any age.

Birth control and abwhoretion allow women to be the most degenerate whores they've ever been.

Last edited: