Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women attack 7 year old trump supporter

Guarantee you this stupid whore says shit like "Love Trump's Hate" and supports all that BLM mumbo jumbo.

I think both parties here are at least somewhat in the wrong. Not the 7 year old himself, but I don't think a 7 year old would have any mental capacity to know about a political platform, and I think that his parents are just using him to further put out their political views. But the stupid whores assaulting a 7 year old are in the wrong-er. I hope the bitch enjoys being raped in prison by the butch dykes.

Guarantee you this stupid whore says shit like "Love Trump's Hate" and supports all that BLM mumbo jumbo.

I think both parties here are at least somewhat in the wrong. Not the 7 year old himself, but I don't think a 7 year old would have any mental capacity to know about a political platform, and I think that his parents are just using him to further put out their political views. But the stupid whores assaulting a 7 year old are in the wrong-er. I hope the bitch enjoys being raped in prison by the butch dykes.
female on female rape isn't as brutal as male on male rape though

female on female rape isn't as brutal as male on male rape though
Sometimes rape in female prisons can involve blunt or sharp objects. Probably not as brutal, but it definitely could be.

I have pussy pass, I do what I want

self rightous cunt,i wish she tried to do that in a third world country where the law isnt fucking gay,she'd get publicly hanged

If they do this to a 7 year old imagine what they do to sub 8 grown up males. I hope both of them get run over by a truck.

Why are white Americans such cucks? If some batch assaulted my brother like that i would've lynched her ass.

look at the size of that cunt! when she hit the man he should have slapped the life outa her.

What the fuck was this pathetic waste of space thinking? Just because she is born with a pussy doesn't mean people will side with her over a 7 year old kid. JFL.