Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women aren't real

Do you think are women real?

• yes (I'm a retarded npc)

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Adolf Kitler

Adolf Kitler

GREYCEL ACTIVIST | #ProtectGreyHymens
★★★
I believe that women are literally NPCs. They have no soul intact with their body and their consciousness isn't real, just an illusion of their flesh. This also applies to normies and the majority of society.

The only real living souls in this world are incels, everybody else are just weird walking flesh things.

i think they are just robots created by the government to brainwash people and make men weak

They're simply more suspectable to being brainwashed and are unlikely to deviate from group think and social norms. If a society is moral and the men are righteous than the women follow suit. our ancestors cucked us.

They are only as real as you make them

If all men avoided them 99% of the worlds problems would be gone

Foids are real. You are just coping.

Alot of men are also NPCs, but mostly women. The thing is that foids brainwash men into becoming more NPC-like, when they are in relationships with them. They force them to eat estrogenic food and only follow the mainstream opinion. There's even been cases where foids have sneaked in hormone blockers and other shit into their BFs food for several years so the men would become less manly.

@copemaxx9002
@erenyeager
@SoycuckGodOfReddit
@My Name Jeff

thoughts

They just do what ((they)) tell them to do, so tbh, they might not be real.

I believe that women are literally NPCs. They have no soul intact with their body and their consciousness isn't real, just an illusion of their flesh. This also applies to normies and the majority of society.

The only real living souls in this world are incels, everybody else are just weird walking flesh things.
It is well known in occult circles that women are not of the same creation. Men are more pure and holy and divine.

The male is inherently more human than the woman

Women exist, but they are unobtainable NPCs for us

I believe that women are literally NPCs. They have no soul intact with their body and their consciousness isn't real, just an illusion of their flesh.
water but high IQ

if foids are 'real,' then why don't they have penises

foids aren’t real they all are just sexually immature males

Foids are not huMAN. At all. They are husks.

They're simply more suspectable to being brainwashed and are unlikely to deviate from group think and social norms. If a society is moral and the men are righteous than the women follow suit. our ancestors cucked us.
Foids changed the social norms drastically in a very short time.