Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Women aren't real. Chad isn't real.

• Thread starter Deleted member 6657
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6657

blockhead
-
I went about my whole day today and didn't see a single person outside of my nuclear family.

Tomorrow I will have to go to the University and it will be the same. I do not have to interact with any human that I see (outside of the context of my work) and if I see what looks like an attractive woman I am comfortable knowing that she is not even real. For she is an actress, just like the women I see online, and there is a Jew directing her actions. A woman outside is the same as the image of one on a computer screen.

Similarly, Chad doesn't exist to me either.

Why would I be depressed over beings that don't even exist in my experience? Many claim to have experience with god and I don't believe in that either. I would rather focus on improving my status in my career and improving the status of my family than concern myself with illusions of pleasure and sexual gratification from the opposite sex.

Coping hard there boyo

There's a whole galaxy of experiences we're missing out on, but I guess you're approach may make coping with that sad truth easier.

This is some potent, medical grade nuclear coping right here.

They are just figments of propaganda in our imagination, sex isn't real either its all a social construct made by the elites.

Are you sure your university, your workplace all those shit exist?

GIGACOPE

According to society, Chad and foids are considered far more real than us incels (who are invisible at best - except when used in propaganda).

That is some transcendent coping. I came to a similar thinking.. Who knows women might be having sex behind closed doors, and might even be enjoying it.. but I've never seen it first hand.

I want to share with you guys some philosophy I developed. Lets say there might be actual fairies in the world somewhere. But if they do exist, they can never be seen, and they don't alter the world in any way compared to if they don't exist. They effectively don't exist in your reality then(even though you have to leave open the possibility that they exist).

For me the woman portrayed in fairy tales, seems like a fantasy story a man wrote. And we fell in love with the idea of it. Just like people fall in love with say an anime story line, or an aspect of the anime world. The thing is people know the anime story isn't real. While they know the fairy tale is fictional, they still believe the way characters like the women in the fairy tale act is a real representation. Or going further that the women in the story like how they physically are is a real description.

There are also many things in our world which only exist in a fictional reality. For example, the nation state is just something people agree exists. Tomorrow people could agree the nation state is different than the day before, (eg.. by changing the borders, or the definition of what it is).

If I don't live the house normies don't exist

I mean basically they don't exist because there is no way that you would interact with a girl, it's like saying you interact with god even though there is no response

So what are they? Ghosts? Like what do you tell yourself when you glance at any of them. I'd like to follow your method of thinking too

Cope as much as you can bro
They are REAL and they know what they stand in the social pyramid.

Are you sure your university, your workplace all those shit exist?
Could all just be a dream or a simulation, hallucination, etc.

So what are they? Ghosts? Like what do you tell yourself when you glance at any of them. I'd like to follow your method of thinking too
A woman that you see irl but don't interact with is like the woman you might see online in a video. Neither one can we touch.

Basically I am trying to cope by deluding myself with lies. It's actually pretty easy, you just need some logic to support your lies.

I dont leave my room so whatever. Literally have not seen an attractive man or woman IRL in weeks.

EDIT: havent seen a single soul besides my parents and this indian clerk a few days ago when I picked up a 24 pack of ramen

Could all just be a dream or a simulation, hallucination, etc.

A woman that you see irl but don't interact with is like the woman you might see online in a video. Neither one can we touch.

Basically I am trying to cope by deluding myself with lies. It's actually pretty easy, you just need some logic to support your lies.

Yeah I get what you mean, I went for about 2 months this year in which I claimed every foid is a demon, and they've all been sent by the devil to distract me from my true goals in life. Idk how but eventually that cope fell apart

maan it’s over

Next stop sex isn’t real

Well I mean, they're not real people, just automatons.

Descartes IQ cope. He believed animals were perfectly autonomous and humans were the only creatures with any agency outside of instinct.

Sometimes I cope with this, instead I think of them as demons. Although it just makes me anxious

Giga universe big bang cope