Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women aren't nurturing

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
First of all they aren't competent enough to say the right words at the right time. "Don't worry, be happy XD" isn't good advice.

Second, they lack emotional depth, thus have no idea what men go through. A foid can be suicidal in one moment and 5 minutes later she laughs again. Their emotions are shallow and fleeting and can't be trusted just like children's emotions. They don't keep them inside like men, they "exchange" them with other foids which makes them even more immature. They never have to face them alone and grow up.

Third modern women are so neurotic and paranoid they wouldn't think about uttering a single nice word to a subpar guy out of fear he might think it's a signal.

Also they lose attraction to a guy who shows weakness. Teenie bullshit obviously doesn't count since none of that shit is serious but I mean like a 22 year old dude who says her "Bro I don't know if I want to live in this garbage world". Instant turn off. Even a Chad won't remain Chad for long if he does shit like that.

They aren't le more empathetic as those bluepilled cucks :bluepill: claim, just more emotional but these are shallow emotions. If they were truly empathetic they wouldn't bully incels, they would empathize with them and rush to their defense whenever they are bullied. But the fucking opposite is true.

Last edited:
big truths. They are too retarded to nurture well. They especially hate nurturing ugly kids even if they are their own.