Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women aren't mystical creatures

ldarshortcel

ldarshortcel

Officer
★★★★
I used Faceapp to see how I would look if I hadn't got the wrong chromosome and the results were good.
No Stacy but solid 4/10, so 8.5/10 translated into male ranking.

And it somehow got me realize that seeking out women, marvelling at their beauty is a lot more trivial than I thought because I myself could habe been such a person.
If a subhuman like me could have looked like this, what are women worth anyway? There is nothing they can offer aside an additional X chromosome.

Again, if the biggest subhuman could have turned a really ok-ish women with exact the same genes, except an additional X, how valid are the categories
"subhuman" <--> "marvellous creature" anyway?
I mean we even got the X, it's just the combination with the Y that distinguishes us (XY=m, XX=f). Such a tiny difference and such gigantic effects.

So don't be too harsh to yourself, unless you mentally see every below 8/10 woman as ugly subhuman, there's no reason to hold yourself to this judgement.

TLDR seeing myself how I would look like as female made me realize that women are nothing special.

most women larp like they have good genetics. behind the makeup most women are sub 6s. makeup was a mistake and just shows how retarded the avg male is.

Only requirement for a toilet to exist in the eyes of everyone: Not being obese (optional)

I look ugly on faceapp as a woman, never began

I used Faceapp to see how I would look if I hadn't got the wrong chromosome and the results were good.
No Stacy but solid 4/10, so 8.5/10 translated into male ranking.

And it somehow got me realize that seeking out women, marvelling at their beauty is a lot more trivial than I thought because I myself could habe been such a person.
If a subhuman like me could have looked like this, what are women worth anyway? There is nothing they can offer aside an additional X chromosome.

Again, if the biggest subhuman could have turned a really ok-ish women with exact the same genes, except an additional X, how valid are the categories
"subhuman" <--> "marvellous creature" anyway?
I mean we even got the X, it's just the combination with the Y that distinguishes us (XY=m, XX=f). Such a tiny difference and such gigantic effects.

So don't be too harsh to yourself, unless you mentally see every below 8/10 woman as ugly subhuman, there's no reason to hold yourself to this judgement.

TLDR seeing myself how I would look like as female made me realize that women are nothing special.
cope man, there's a reason why we are all fucking nuts-- its because vaginas have THAT much power over us. To deny this is faggotry

Personally I like rare things and good looking women are kinda rare so I appreciate them still even though I know what you say. My standard for women is quite high though so a 4/10 is a 4/10 to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back