Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women aren't afraid of being raped. They're just afraid of the dark.

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
You hear it all the time when feminists are explaining our "privilege."

You don't have to worry about walking alone at night to your car.

Actually, we do. Statistically, men are far more likely to be the victims of violence than women.

Also, most crime takes place during the day, so why should women be more worried at night?

Not to mention, the vast majority of rape cases involve the alleged victim knowing the attacker. Rapes where some stranger grabs a woman on the street are so rare they might as well not even be mentioned.

You want to know when women are in the most danger of being raped? When they're drinking around men.

And the men who commit most of the rapes? Tyrones, Chads, and high-tier normies.

I'm not just talking about, "I don't want my friends to think I'm a slut, so I was raped" and, "he's not as hot as he was when I was hammered last night." I'm talking about horny bros and niggas violating women when they're passed out.

So it's not about a fear of being raped at all, or a fear of violence of any kind.

Women are simply afraid of monsters under their bed the same way little kids are.

And it's natural to feel uneasy in the dark.

The problem is women try to cover up their fear of the dark by blaming men for it.

foids like being raped. they are just supid as fuck and dont understand themselves. thats why we never shouldve given them rights. they need to be dominated by a man

Just rape at daytime theory

Banger post as usual. It never made sense to me why women fear walking out at night so much considering I never heard any horror stories from women but know several men who were robbed/almot robbed when walking at night.

What they're scared of is subhumans/normies forcefully getting to fuck them, nothing else, their already existing disgust and resentment for sub 5s is just dialled up; the rest is just virtue signalling for pity points, being able to pretend they're being oppressed in some way despite their concerns instantly being heard and acted on by our cucked legal system, and getting sympathy and orbiters coming in to give them validation if they announce they've been raped publicly. :feelsjuice:

They're afraid of me:feelsdevil:.

There’s a 1:1 correlation of how narcissistic a woman is and how likely she believes she is to be raped

Actually, we do. Statistically, men are far more likely to be the victims of violence than women.

Also, most crime takes place during the day, so why should women be more worried at night?

Not to mention, the vast majority of rape cases involve the alleged victim knowing the attacker. Rapes where some stranger grabs a woman on the street are so rare they might as well not even be mentioned.

You want to know when women are in the most danger of being raped? When they're drinking around men.

And the men who commit most of the rapes? Tyrones, Chads, and high-tier normies.

I'm not just talking about, "I don't want my friends to think I'm a slut, so I was raped" and, "he's not as hot as he was when I was hammered last night." I'm talking about horny bros and niggas violating women when they're passed out.

So it's not about a fear of being raped at all, or a fear of violence of any kind.

Women are simply afraid of monsters under their bed the same way little kids are.

The problem is women try to cover up their fear of the dark by blaming men for it.
foids dont like to be raped by subhumans, its a humiliation for them

What they're scared of is subhumans/normies forcefully getting to fuck them, nothing else, their already existing disgust and resentment for sub 5s is just dialled up; the rest is just virtue signalling for pity points, being able to pretend they're being oppressed in some way despite their concerns instantly being heard and acted on by our cucked legal system, and getting sympathy and orbiters coming in to give them validation if they announce they've been raped publicly. :feelsjuice:
javier-bardem-anton.gif

Good post, I agree with your points but it would be better if you’ve sourced the statistics you derived your facts from

They enjoy it with a chad, it's one of their biggest fantasies

Rape by a sub-chad is one of their biggest nightmares :feelshaha:
breaking-bad-walter-white.gif

They enjoy it with a chad, it's one of their biggest fantasies

Rape by a sub-chad is one of their biggest nightmares :feelshaha:
Difference between a dream and a nightmare scenario is nanometers of genetic code and millimeters of bone.

Instead of them looking in the mirror and seeing that they are overtly neurotic they'd rather complain about men. Holy fuck women are pandered and coddled, they deserve nothing and they complain about everything.

Foids love being rape as means somebody has paid them attention and has desired them

Instead of them looking in the mirror and seeing that they are overtly neurotic they'd rather complain about men. Holy fuck women are pandered and coddled, they deserve nothing and they complain about everything.

high IQ post. woman are kids even when they are adolescent.