Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women aren't actually dumb

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
They just larp that they are in order to have less work and responsibilities and stupid betabuxx cucks fall for it. :feelshaha:

I would say when it comes to practical things women are on average smarter than men. More of them finish school too.

It's also known as lazy

Different kinds of intelligence. Toilets can't be measured by the same standards as man as we are like different species. Foid intelligence is specializing in manipulating men, and they're very smart at it, but that's the full extent of their ontological rationality.

They just larp that they are in order to have less work and responsibilities and stupid betabuxx cucks fall for it. :feelshaha:

I would say when it comes to practical things women are on average smarter than men. More of them finish school too.
Water is wet, even Nikola Tesla said that in 1924 that women will out smart men in general.

Toilets are incredibly intelligent when it comes to manipulating betas to do their bidding

Foids are not intelligent in things that matter. If you look at the list of Nobel prizes, very few foids

More of them finish school too.
The structure of modern schooling is biased towards females, thats why. Not because they are smarter.

Different kinds of intelligence. Toilets can't be measured by the same standards as man as we are like different species. Foid intelligence is specializing in manipulating men, and they're very smart at it, but that's the full extent of their ontological rationality.
This. I witness it with the females in my family especially the cousins.

tjhey dont have to be smart though, everything is handed to them

They are more cunning on average.

They're smart enough to understand all benefits of pretending to be stupid

They're smart enough to understand all benefits of pretending to be stupid
Or pretending to be weak. They are weaker than men but not to an extreme proportions. Meanwhille whiteknight betas fall to this trap.

Or pretending to be weak. They are weaker than men but not to an extreme proportions. Meanwhille whiteknight betas fall to this trap.
I wonder, what happens inside their brain at the moment? Like, ohh I've just helped that poor girl, must be able to get laid now!

women are dumb

I wonder, what happens inside their brain at the moment? Like, ohh I've just helped that poor girl, must be able to get laid now!
Probably.

Well, women can actually benefit from being seen as weak. Men definitely don't, instead men who are perceived as weak will be shamed, ostracized, bullied, treated like shit etc. No point for a man to try to do that.

This is also why men's rights movements fail. All you can do, is say they are losers and the whole movement is dealt with. If you said that feminists are a bunch of legbearded bitter loser spinsters, they'll still keep rolling and media will still side with them.

Men score higher in IQ tests. I don’t think, foids fail by choice in order to fool men.

They are cunning. And it's a bit different from being intelligent.
You may come up with a scheme to fuck someone over, but you may not see patterns and understand a subject quickly.

This. I witness it with the females in my family especially the cousins.
Normies manipulating/gaslighting/abusing you in 100 different ways is fucking brutal. I witnessed it as well.

What pathetic, sad creatures normies really are.

you can't be a narcissistic manipulator (which 99% of foids are) and dumb at the same time :foidSoy:

He said average men not all men chill nigga. :feelsokman:
Becouse average men give foids rights and Tesla was against it and he call this smartness of women the extinction of humanity :feelsjuice:

Normies manipulating/gaslighting/abusing you in 100 different ways is fucking brutal. I witnessed it as well.

What pathetic, sad creatures normies really are.
Yes

They are dumb. They have done nothing in history and they never will. Smart beings dont act like women.

If men were as smart as women, we would be still running naked around in the jungle, acting like monkeys and throwing shit at each other.

These holes aint shit.

Last edited:
Well, women can actually benefit from being seen as weak. Men definitely don't, instead men who are perceived as weak will be shamed, ostracized, bullied, treated like shit etc. No point for a man to try to do that.

This is also why men's rights movements fail. All you can do, is say they are losers and the whole movement is dealt with. If you said that feminists are a bunch of legbearded bitter loser spinsters, they'll still keep rolling and media will still side with them.
Being seen as weak and benefiting from it also is a privilege. Men also can act weak but it's would be met with disgust because men are seen as utility.
Meanwhille in non-Western countries females are less privileged.

Istockphoto 183543150 612x612

8f8890c5c53da2ae8e82165deb2a9e00  indian people mother and child

20130324 nepal brickmaking 0089 copy1

54cc869747c2b5ab5e3def013297d8fe

In general, women are smarter than men. But the smartest humans are men.

Bro... men and foids have the same average intelligence, but men tend to be more spread out so smarter and dumber. And saying foids finish school more? They get accepted into university at higher rates than men with the same grades merely because they are women, because of feminism.
How do you come on this forum and start a thread titled 'Women aren't actually dumb' lmao

They are world class at being cunning and manipulative.

From what I understand, the studies show that men's and women's IQ distributions have the same average, but men's IQs have a higher standard deviation. Or, there's more men with really high and really low IQs than women, but the average works out about the same. Hence, you'll see more men as nobel prize winners, but if you take the 100 dumbest people you can find, there's probably only going to be a handful of women in that group. Mostly men.

Of course, that's just one measure of intelligence. True intelligence has to be developed and trained, and most of us (all of us?) live in a culture where men are seen as the hard worker, bread winner, physical labor types. There's tons of bright young men who are dropping out early to go to work to feed their families. These are dudes who, with the proper training, could perhaps be brought to produce a genius level body of work, but instead they're fixing cars or chopping wood or what have you.

That's a bit focused on the extremes, though. For the vast majority of people sitting in the middle, where I think most of us are, there's really not much point to trying to figure out who's smarter or not. The only real difference is going to be our past experience with whatever task comes up. The computerization of every facet of life makes that type of knowledge especially useful.

foid intelligence lies in the social aspect :feelsUgh::society:

they are not even close to the logical thinking of males :feelswhat::society:

Women finish school more because they get affirmative action and school is more suited to their neurology. Females being "more intelligent" is debunked by a cursory examination of the historical record and talking to one.
They are dumb. They have done nothing in history and they never will. Smart beings dont act like women.

If men were as smart as women, we would be still running naked around in the jungle, acting like monkeys and throwing shit at each other.

These holes aint shit.
Inkels here saying "foids are actually superior to us:soy::soy::soy:".

These holes aint shit.
All I'm saying is they might be smarter socially and emotionally than men.

Which is true. Just look at billionaires who get divorced. Smartest men on earth, yet a dumb woman steals all their money.

Maybe. But sometimes they're dumb in some aspects (when it comes to something related to math, for example).

Hard to fail when, as a woman, you already are in:
-tutorial mode
-a gynocentric world
-praised/supported for existing (positive feedback)

It isn't difficult to benefit by expressing an idea of cunningness to an army of bluepilled cucks who already would worship the ground she steps on. Most men are already inclined to favor women over their very selves.

Having all the cards in a certain deck doesn't make you a good player by it self, more so when the very rules are designed to favor you.

Of course, that's just one measure of intelligence. True intelligence has to be developed and trained, and most of us (all of us?) live in a culture where men are seen as the hard worker, bread winner, physical labor types. There's tons of bright young men who are dropping out early to go to work to feed their families. These are dudes who, with the proper training, could perhaps be brought to produce a genius level body of work, but instead they're fixing cars or chopping wood or what have you.
Females also benefit greatly from their looks. Many years ago I visited local University ( it was an excursion) and saw very pretty girl copying from an old book by hand. Don't know if this was her epizodic work or permanent job and if such job exists at all ( copying from old books by hand ).
Maybe some nerd truecel would be more suitable for this work but because she's female and she's is pretty she got the privilege to work at a dream job.

the average man is a dumb cuck bluepiller not much smarter than a foid however the most intelligent , emotionally capable individuals are all men , wisdom is mostly a male trait