Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women are way more self-entitled than men.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, women are way more self-entitled than men.

On dating apps you get non-model looking women with ‘Must have a job’ in their bio meaning they feel self-entitled to your money while being ugly or average looking in the mix.

You get women saying ‘The people that did nothing are just as bad’ when a rape happens even though a man that does stop a rape, the woman will just go for an abusive jerk rather than the dude who white knighted for her because it isn’t not like white knighting even helps at all.

Women say that you should call out other men for being sexual towards women, yet again, true self-entitlement, expecting the less privileged men to be personal bodyguards for them while not sexually benefiting from it.

You get autistic women that refuse to go for autistic men and only want NT men even though there are some exceptions but in most cases, autistic women are just as bad as non-autistic women with their self-entitlement.

You get women that will push, push and push a woman until he violently snaps and then she will pull the ‘You can’t hit a woman’ card and an army of cucks will jump in, women also physically attack the dude first and army of cucks still jump in.

The amount of self-entitlement women have is disgusting and I don’t understand how all them white knights who lurk on this site can’t just see women for who they are, the proof is right in front of their screen when they read certain posts but they still continue to be cucks that post on subreddits like IncelTear, NiceGuys or whatever they defend women on.

Perhaps the reason women do call men the self-entitled ones is to avoid drawing any attention to the fact that they themselves are the self-entitled ones.

As they say - the three 6s. 6 feet, at least 9/10 face (it used to be 6/10 but lately the 6 has been flipped), and 6 inches... and, of course, NT and white. And the uglier she is, the more insecure she is so she doesn't want to settle for someone close to her looksmatch.

It used to be "6 figures" instead of "6 inches" but I call BS on that; money is only for betabuxxing, which is inherently cucked.

If you're anything less than that, good luck matching with anyone on a dating app. Also, having a child with a toilet in such a case is child abuse not only because the child might become an incel, but also because there won't be a stable household due to divorce and infidelity. It's over for the family unit.

As they say - the three 6s. 6 feet, at least 9/10 face (it used to be 6/10 but lately the 6 has been flipped), and 6 inches... and, of course, NT and white. And the uglier she is, the more insecure she is so she doesn't want to settle for someone close to her looksmatch.

It used to be "6 figures" instead of "6 inches" but I call BS on that; money is only for betabuxxing, which is inherently cucked.

If you're anything less than that, good luck matching with anyone on a dating app. Also, having a child with a toilet in such a case is child abuse not only because the child might become an incel, but also because there won't be a stable household due to divorce and infidelity. It's over for the family unit.
It Is Over for Average Man and below of Course.

Be 7 or Betabux in denial.

Kek , this Society Is Fucked.

It's over, because these days even low-tier beckies act like they deserve men who are top 0,001% in looks, income and height. Fucking clown world:feelsclown:

Dis y u inkel :feelswhat:
:feelssus:

expecting the less privileged men to be personal bodyguards for them while not sexually benefiting from it.
This shit especially pisses me off. I mean, everything you've posted about here pisses me off, but this one... ugh. To expect that I should go out of my way, sometimes even putting my life on the line (as in the case to step in and stop any sort of assault), that I should be expected to prop up and support every female I come across, even when they're rude, cunty, or otherwise nasty toward me, when I'm treated like vermin and there's no benefit for me is actual toxicity from females. The self-entitlement is off the charts, that they feel entitled to my body, resources, energy, time, attention, everything, just because I have a penis and an ugly face and autism, and they're a vagina, and then they have the gall to project that entitlement off onto us, onto me. Peak female toxicity right there. :feelsUgh:

I want this world to burn and crumble.

feminism started because women got to entitled towards chad

Of course women are gonna be self entitled when they literally have an entire society of cucks, simps, and white knights built around serving them and worshipping/ pandering to them at every opportunity. From making sure their bastard kids are fully paid for, to inflating their self esteems to the moon, so none of them ever look in the direction of a sub 6ft non chad male ever again unless you got the richie rich billionare $$$$$$$