Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women are victims of themselves

• Thread starter Deleted member 43315
  • Start date
Deleted member 43315

Deleted member 43315

-
Women attribute their problems mostly to men, but the reality is that women are victims of themselves.

To make an analogy: you exposed yourself to a ferocious animal that you knew could attack you anytime, and it did. You might not like to admit it, but you were at least partly accountable for what happened to you.

Even if the choice was made out of stupidity, the question remains: are you safe out there making stupid decisions because you don't know better?

Young women will dress provocatively, drink heavily in places full of strange men, then whine about being sexually assaulted. Women will chase the bad boys and then whine about being pumped and dumped. Women will support open borders for their nations and then scratch their heads as to why crime rates skyrocketed.

Women are victims of themselves. Like toddlers who will crap themselves to death if no adults are there to change their diapers. They need guidance and supervision. They are not independent. They are not responsible. They are not equal to men.

Why confession of sins exists for both genders then?
I'm not sure what you mean. By irresponsible I meant women won't hold accountable for their actions. They externalize the blame. They are not model citizens.

I'm not sure what you mean. By irresponsible I meant women won't hold accountable for their actions. They externalize the blame. They are not model citizens.
Why they are punished if they aren't accountable for their actions?

Why they are punished if they aren't accountable for their actions?
I'm afraid you're confusing things here. I didn't say women shouldn't be held accountable for their actions; I said they don't take responsibility for their actions. Women refuse to hold themselves accountable for their actions. They externalize the blame. They are not responsible people.

I'm afraid you're confusing things here. I didn't say women shouldn't be held accountable for their actions; I said they don't take responsibility for their actions. Women refuse to hold themselves accountable for their actions. They externalize the blame. They are not responsible people.
OK then.

They need guidance and supervision. They are not independent. They are not responsible. They are not equal to men.
Women are eternal toddlers. This is the position that every society ever adopted -- except the post-ww2 (((west))).

Women are stupid and hypocritical.

Young women will dress provocatively, drink heavily in places full of strange men, then whine about being sexually assaulted. Women will chase the bad boys and then whine about being pumped and dumped. Women will support open borders for their nations and then scratch their heads as to why crime rates skyrocketed.

overhaul-takes-glove-off.gif

sorry-about-that-laurel-rothamel.gif

funny cry crying GIF

Last edited:
Women are bound to their emotions instead of logicial thinking.When they see a Chad they don't think "i should be careful with this bad boy", but instead "he is good looking, he must be a good soul".

When they see a Chad they don't think "i should be careful with this bad boy", but instead "he is good looking, he must be a good soul

Screenshot from 2021 12 23 23 04 14

Cope:

Screenshot from 2021 12 22 23 44 34

Screenshot from 2021 12 23 23 04 38