Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women are very evil

worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
Just a reminder that women are very very evil and the first woman Eve is the reason why so much evil is in the world today. All women have the spirit of Eve and take great pleasure in wickedness. it was also Eve that brought death into the world thanks to her we are all going to die. So nothing good comes from them.

Not just woman tho, most people are evil

Arguably being driven to do evil by foids, just as Adam was driven to eat the apple by Eve in accordance with the OP.
Nah, no wonder I’ve never been driven to do evil by any foid, they just had it in themselves

Foids are worse than Satan, water is wet.

Nah, no wonder I’ve never been driven to do evil by any foid, they just had it in themselves
Hence the "most." A lot of simps and cucks out there. But not all males are successfully driven to evil.

It is the devil that was evil and deceptive, the devil misleads everyone

Cope. Why didn’t the devil go after Adam then? He knew the woman was his best bet.

All sexhavers are evil, foids being the most wicked :society:

Yes, femoids are a cause of all major problems in humanity. Also causes of wars from the very dawn of man. Foids force normies to fight each other, foids force ratrace wheel to spin. Millions of betamales constantly slaving away their lives and fighting each other for some meatflaps.

They're walking parasites that serve only to destroy anything and everything around them.

Man and woman were made for each other, that is the way it is written
Eve believed in Satan because she wanted more, what God gave them to rule over Eden wasnt enough for her, she wanted to become like God herself. Adam ate the fruit because he was afraid that Eve will leave him behind and he didnt want to lose her.

Eve believed in Satan because she wanted more, what God gave them to rule over Eden wasnt enough for her, she wanted to become like God herself. Adam ate the fruit because he was afraid that Eve will leave him behind and he didnt want to lose her.
Nowhere in the KJV bible does it say those things. Eve ate because it looked pleasant to the eyes and the serpent misled her. It says nowhere that Adam was afraid of losing Eve

Reminder that human females are the only females in the animal kingdom who kill their offspring before they're born.

Accurate

Nowhere in the KJV bible does it say those things. Eve ate because it looked pleasant to the eyes and the serpent misled her. It says nowhere that Adam was afraid of losing Eve
It does say Eve was tempted by gaining knowledge of good and evil and she doubted God's warning. With Adam it doesnt say he was tempted or that he wanted to eat the fruit, it was my free interpretation, what i think it happened.

It does say Eve was tempted by gaining knowledge of good and evil and she doubted God's warning. With Adam it doesnt say he was tempted or that he wanted to eat the fruit, it was my free interpretation, what i think it happened.
Well I still think the basis for love is forgiveness and that somehow love between man and woman should exist, so I don't want to blame Eve. But I don't doubt that the devil will lead most women astray

Yes, femoids are a cause of all major problems in humanity. Also causes of wars from the very dawn of man. Foids force normies to fight each other, foids force ratrace wheel to spin. Millions of betamales constantly slaving away their lives and fighting each other for some meatflaps.
Yep, men would unite and propel our society into a utopia if they weren't so busy being sucked into the mind games of toilets.

Yep, men would unite and propel our society into a utopia if they weren't so busy being sucked into the mind games of toilets.

Exactly. They should just be confined to being servants, sexual and otherwise, in exchange for living quarters + food and nothing more. Remove internet access and have them on a chain that allows them to move as far as the radius of the property. No more doing BS just to meet the foid's level of CONsoomerism.

Then males can stop worrying about getting their sexual needs met and start doing things to improve the quality of life for themselves and society as a whole.

Exactly. They should just be confined to being servants, sexual and otherwise, in exchange for living quarters + food and nothing more. Remove internet access and have them on a chain that allows them to move as far as the radius of the property. No more doing BS just to meet the foid's level of CONsoomerism.

Then males can stop worrying about getting their sexual needs met and start doing things to improve the quality of life for themselves and society as a whole.
It’s really the old men/young Chad combo that’s fucking us all.they fucking both

yes, yes, and yes. glad to hear from another high iqcel, I actually had a great post about this on a private subreddit about how foids beings sexs slaves would be better for society and soyddit deleted it the subreddit. men would get their sexual needs met, foids would get their needs met all while doing what their biologically designed to do anyway. and possibly best of all simping and waste of male intellectual capacity over pussy would cease to exist and would be used for far more important pursuits that would benefit society as a whole.

Arguably being driven to do evil by foids, just as Adam was driven to eat the apple by Eve in accordance with the OP.
Yup, bingo! :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: Foids encourage the acts of evil committed by men, by rewarding them with company and sex. Everything is the fault of foids. They are the root of all evil on this planet.

Speaking of Mythology, what's your take on actions of Lilith?

Not just woman tho, most people are evil

I'm ashamed to say that it took me until I was over 30 years-old to understand this.

People are horrific and they're extra horrific to ugly men like us.

We were born to be tortured and abused and then to die.

We must get retribution.

I'm ashamed to say that it took me until I was over 30 years-old to understand this.

People are horrific and they're extra horrific to ugly men like us.

We were born to be tortured and abused and then to die.

We must get retribution.
We will be avenged