Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Women are uncomfortable in my presence

BallaBoy

BallaBoy

Suffering from realness, excess is my character
-
Ugly + Creep vibes = Uncomfortable women

I operate on higher levels of thinking, therefore I'm more aware than the average person, resulting in vibes that creep women out.

TL;DR: I give Freud and Tesla vibes.

View: https://streamable.com/b98fy9

Tesla was a tall Chad

He was also a giga sperg so it's not like his looks helped him much
IIRC Tesla literally rejected some famous French actress who made the first move on him JFL. He was a volcel, he could have easily gotten laid if he wanted

IIRC Tesla literally rejected some famous French actress who made the first move on him JFL. He was a volcel, he could have easily gotten laid if he wanted
NTpill debunked once again, Brootal

You are Alt for whom, GrAY? :feelswhere:

You are Alt for whom, GrAY? :feelswhere:
Nobaddy

Do women also get uncomfy around you?

Do you think I'm a mogger for groping women every now and then?

I once was walking through a store, turned around a corner and there was a foid. She jumped before i even noticed her LMAO:feelshaha::incel:

三民主義

I once was walking through a store, turned around a corner and there was a foid. She jumped before i even noticed her LMAO:feelshaha::incel:

三民主義
LMAOO, SO RELATABLE.

Do you also get women crossing the street just not to walk past you?

LMAOO, SO RELATABLE.

Do you also get women crossing the street just not to walk past you?
Never noticed but they go from one side of the road to the other.

三民主義

It’s obvious that when foids show disgust and uncomfortableness around you it means they want you. Obvious fakecell of all time smh

In my first semester Algebra class in HS, I sat next to a girl that I had remembered being in Kindergarten with; tho she didn't recognize me. Anyways, the whole entire semester she didn't look at me or talk to me once. It was awkward, because we'd have to do math equations and shit together but she just did it herself. Her face just showed off that "please leave me alone" vibe, even tho I never did or said anything to her. Now, 3 years down the line, Senior year is here and yearbooks come out (I wasn't asked to sign anyone's nor did I have one of my own for anyone to sign - I pretty much gave up at that point) and she's in the section of "people who changed drastically" and she's holding hands with her Chad boyfriend whom I had seen once on the bus, and she was smiling like I'd never seen her smile.

This just proves, shy girls don't exist, they're only shy around dudes they hate. It's a fact.