Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women are trully oppressed. I feel sorry for them

Damn, that's why supporting any side on something that wasn't approved by a judge should be punishable by at least some jail time

The wife sitting with his will and everything he owns

Pop Corn GIF by WWE

He Sounds Like a Very good Boy

Unfortunatly this world is Backwards and Woman have to much Power.

She snaps her Fingers and this Innocent little Boy Goes to jail in an Instant .

Ridiculous.

Gotta remember to BE a piece of Shit These days , give me what I want or fuck Off "

@Mecoja @Lux @Intellau_Celistic @The Abyss @Kami @Retardinator @Sexless incel @highinhibition @nice_try @lemon21 @IncelKing @BlkPillPres

Ridiculous.

Gotta remember to BE a piece of Shit These days , give me what I want or fuck Off "

@Mecoja @Lux @Intellau_Celistic @The Abyss @Kami @Retardinator @Sexless incel @highinhibition @nice_try @lemon21 @IncelKing @BlkPillPres
As if I’m gonna read that soy shit :lul: :lul: :lul:

Notice how all the comments defend the woman? No matter what women do they'll be defended. If it was a woman killing herself because of a man the comments would have defended her. Oh, how women are wonderful! I'm glad I plan to move out of this shit hole known as the United States of America.
The Gynocentric Is everywhere, atleast neetbux is easy to get Here in Germany.

Ridiculous.

He was too good and weak of a person for this system and that woman, he killed himself because he got treated as a criminal for nothing, he couldn't bare caring the fault for not doing anything, men are always at fault.

He was too good and weak of a person for this system and that woman, he killed himself because he got treated as a criminal for nothing, he couldn't bare caring the fault for not doing anything, men are always at fault.
If Only He knew , He could have wasted His hard Work on himself Instead of on a Snake. , I doubt that Woman didnt Cheat in These 3 yEaRs they whERe togethER . But thats Just the icing in the Cake .

Used The Browser History on the Computer ( dont have my own but Mother dosnt use it that much ) and she plays with the Idea of an OF Account.

KEK this world is hell .

This is what regular normie relationships often devolve to.

This guy worked his whole life for his community yet he was thrown in jail with no evidence whatsoever. But this guy only understood in his last days that other people are monsters towards men. RIP

This guy worked his whole life for his community yet he was thrown in jail with no evidence whatsoever. But this guy only understood in his last days that other people are monsters towards men. RIP

:feelscry:I hate suicide but it’s the only way people see your pain sometimes

:feelscry:I hate suicide but it’s the only way people see your pain sometimes
But they will just forget or deflect the blame. Foids are not able to acknowledge wrong doing. Only other men in your life might reflect but let's be real, men don't care about men either.

holy shit, normies are truly pieces of shit
a man got his life ruined over nothing so hard he ended up killing themselves and normies are like "he's the evil one cos poor kidderinos"
oh yeah, childhood trauma is suddenly very important if you can blame a guy somehow, when boys/men complain about getting traumatized by bullying, they're "not entitled (to humane treatment and safety)"
holy shit, living in this hellhole is already traumatizing and these pieces of shit can only care about muh kidderinos maybe possibly seeing a corpse from distance when a man was lead to utter despair by the evil system
how can normies look at themselves in the mirror after being so pointlessly cruel is beyond me, it's as if they're always going for the biggest damage possible and, of course, the ugly man is always to blame, even if he's the one getting murdered
they'll happily munch on corpses of tortured beings murdered by slave-workers forced to work at slaughterhouses at the risk of starving, but some Disneyland worker having to clean up some blood is apparently so terrible that it cancels out all the suffering the man who committed suicide went thru
they want us to go thru all their abuse and harassment and then dispose ourselves without making a mess
the shits would bully a Holocaust victim who killed himself before getting thrown in a gas chamber because "nooo, he's so selfish, he left muh wifey and kids behind, how will the wifey manage life now"

What the hell. Give women options and they whore.
yea i need to move out , shes kind and all but that shit is just stupid to me .

holy shit, normies are truly pieces of shit
a man got his life ruined over nothing so hard he ended up killing themselves and normies are like "he's the evil one cos poor kidderinos"
oh yeah, childhood trauma is suddenly very important if you can blame a guy somehow, when boys/men complain about getting traumatized by bullying, they're "not entitled (to humane treatment and safety)"
holy shit, living in this hellhole is already traumatizing and these pieces of shit can only care about muh kidderinos maybe possibly seeing a corpse from distance when a man was lead to utter despair by the evil system
how can normies look at themselves in the mirror after being so pointlessly cruel is beyond me, it's as if they're always going for the biggest damage possible and, of course, the ugly man is always to blame, even if he's the one getting murdered
they'll happily munch on corpses of tortured beings murdered by slave-workers forced to work at slaughterhouses at the risk of starving, but some Disneyland worker having to clean up some blood is apparently so terrible that it cancels out all the suffering the man who committed suicide went thru
they want us to go thru all their abuse and harassment and then dispose ourselves without making a mess
the shits would bully a Holocaust victim who killed himself before getting thrown in a gas chamber because "nooo, he's so selfish, he left muh wifey and kids behind, how will the wifey manage life now"
This place is just Horror and Sin .

Amouranth ( fucking twitch cunt ) just got donated 70k by someone and a security backup plan aswell .

I need to fucking die man , this shit is as unfair as it gets.

He's a cuck for killing himself without murdering his wife first.

all comments are blaming him. but if it was a foid there would be endless comments simping for her dead body