Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women are treating me better when I artificially extend my Jaw

slimshady

slimshady

Officer
I was trying Mewing to Extend my Jaw. I don't know if I am mewing or whatever I am doing, but I artificially extend my jaw by stretching. It is very tough to hold it in that position and I try my best to keep it that way, because I have realised that I am only considered a Human with that fake extension. Without that extension I look so ugly that I cringe and look at myself pathetically in mirror.

The good thing is that ever since my artificial extension, Women who are strangers are treating me much better and at least seeing me as a Human. Before, no Woman would even look at me or even come near me, but nowadays at least in Bus they come near me and sit with me. Even in class they don't feel disgusted when I am near them, they are ok. They also talk to me normally. Of course the Women who knew me from before I started extending my jaw still see me as the same way, and look at me with doubt and disgust.

This is very funny considering how primitive and stupid their brains are. Imagine treating someone just based on their jawline. I literally just cracked their personality detectors by extending my jawline in a fake way. However I have to keep myself aloof and not talk to Women much. Because I am an autistcel, a woman will easily pick up my lack of Social re enforcation just by listening to me speak. Hence I try to remain aloof and not talk to them much, just be infront of them with an extendin Jawline. Another thing is to talk with them less and whenever you talk with them use your deepest voice possible. If you have an accent, talk in that, since your normal way of talking will trigger their hate towards mentally retarded or disordered people.

This is purely anectodal though. My mouth starts paining after a while but its worth it. Not just Women, Men too respect me much more and talk with me in a better way. Normally normies and chads look at me with weirdness or sympathy, because of my pathetic looking face, nowadays they respect me much more.

Jawmogging fakecel

i wish i could say the same. i mew all the time though and definitely look better when i do it.