Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women are too goddamn hypocritical

E

EstimationZero

Greycel
I see all these subhuman white men with the hottest chicks ever and all I see ethnic women do is complain about how their standards are going up and how much they hate dating their race. I could settle for being subhuman but I don’t want to be ethnic. I caught both of my sister with subhuman palm colors and all they do is call me subhuman for no reason. Sick of the hypocrisy.

IMG 0869

I see all these subhuman white men with the hottest chicks ever and all I see ethnic women do is complain about how their standards are going up and how much they hate dating their race. I could settle for being subhuman but I don’t want to be ethnic. I caught both of my sister with subhuman palm colors and all they do is call me subhuman for no reason. Sick of the hypocrisy.
If you're already a subhuman, what difference does race make? You're a subhuman

If you're already a subhuman, what difference does race make? You're a subhuman
Ethnics thinking being white is the magic cure to everything is hilarious. This forum is predominantly white and so am I. Never had any luck with anything.