Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL “Women are too busy “

Should work on personality and try too impress foids more and serve than like queens too get a 2/10 roastie halflandwhale with some piercings and little meaningful tats, it will be worth it

They aren't too busy for Chad tho

"Women are just too busy to date me!"

He will probably come to the right conclusion, eventually.

Should work on personality and try too impress foids more and serve than like queens too get a 2/10 roastie halflandwhale with some piercings and little meaningful tats, it will be worth it
lol

so they created another way to reject normies, interesting

so they created another way to reject normies, interesting
I was already rejected that way in university.

“My current priority is my career! I’m sorry “ - my former HTB classmate, kek

these ''career'' whores will rather mcwage for a boss that doesnt give a shit about them than start a loving family.

i hope these wage whores enjoy being a lonely cat lady with their 6 figure income (they still live same life on a 6 figure wage has they did on a low tier 5 figure wage, but thats foid IQ)

why cant a girl just be a feminine house wife.

no man with an ounce of testosterone wants a wage whore, also, JFL @ wanting to work

lmao, thanks to the black pill I can spot these bullshit excuses foids give a mile away. Most people are not so busy they absolutely cannot find 2h for a date in their schedule. They are playing you, catholic boy.

They Are Busy Sucking Dick :feelskek:

54111890b697aab5ea2d3ee6dbb7f92c

The blackpill is screaming at him yet he's just not listening.

Busy for your sub-5 ass while chad gets instant access without having to play games.

No foid in today's day and age is 'too busy' to not go out or even send a reply. They are fucking glued to their phones all day, they have nothing better to do and are useless. I want to slap my past self for waiting for days to get a one word reply and repeat who knows how many times while waiting like a good boy :feelskek::society: