Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women are the root of all evil

mikepence

mikepence

Major
★★
I've mentioned before that I'm in HS(freshman year, yeah I'm young as shit). I go to an all-boys school right now, and today a pair of chadlites who had been giving me shit for the last couple months started doing shit like slapping my ass, low-key making fun of me in the middle of class. I know I should have fought them right then but I didn't want to get beat(they're not jacked at all but I'm not sure if I could beat them.)

Anyway, these guys mention my looks and utter autism often. Even though girls aren't physically present, they're fucking everywhere in the minds of the guys there. They know how females reward dominant and aggressive behavior exhibited by attractive males. I see it all the time when Chads who gave me shit in elementary school are now complete slayers doing better than all of us combined. Women think this is hilarious, they just aren't as open about it and let Chad do all the dirty work when they teehee to themselves watching him HUMILIATE us.

I legit got borderline sexually assaulted today(by #metoo standards) and women LOVE it. Those chadlites are probably relaying the story to femshits on snapchad while i post on here.

Report the ATTACK to the faculty. It's sad that so many incel's have to go through that kind of harassment.

I'm getting mixed feelings from this, anyway, you should gymcel and martialartmax and kick their ass next time.

Report the ATTACK to the faculty. It's sad that so many incel's have to go through that kind of harassment.
Or this but be machiavellian about it, don't go sperging on about the blackpill or how male sexual assault victims are treated in shit and stuff like that, tell them what they want to hear in order to get the best results by manipulating them, this is done by getting on the faculty's side as much as you can.

Dudes were slapping your ass? I'm pretty sure they're gay AF.