Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women are the main responsables for vast majority of modern problem

Unlucky coalition

Unlucky coalition

Officer
★★★★★
I have said this before and the problem i want to refer today is what i like to call "fag proliferation" women are 100% the ones to blame for this problem.
During many years many things have been said about this problem that is mainly a war toward men vast majority of faggot shit is to attack and demoralize desesperate males, people like to say is the water the internet the air the fucking corn syrup but the main reason why this disgusting problem is on rise is due females turning a huge % of males into sexless victims, yes yes there is some LEGIT gays and trannies they have exist since the dawn of time but the huge proliferation today is a prove that widespread inceldom is causing widespread faggotry.
The only solution is strip females right away and go back at how things use to be, just check the evidence
Tl;dr i hate women
FT 170612 LGBTamericans rise

Ew8N20tW8AEhnjN

Basqd. But it is the responsibility of men. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: