Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel “WoMeN aRe ThE eMpAtHeTiC gEnDeR”

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Captain
★★★

So much fakeness when they say "so sorry" you just can easily tell how cold hearted they're, psychopaths. They want a man who is full blown psychopath, who treats them like shit and dominate them.

So much fakeness when they say "so sorry" you just can easily tell how cold hearted they're, psychopaths. They want a man who is full blown psychopath, who treats them like shit and dominate them.
Exactly

Femoids want a stoic chad who doesnt have emotions

he is tyrone tho

Toilets enjoy male suffering, they even enjoy watching Chad suffer. I've heard Becky's brag countless of times about breaking a Chad's heart.

Demented fucking sociopaths. Two-faced fucking scum. Insipid godddamn vile creatures. Makes me sick to my stomach. Tired of the lies. Women's true nature is the biggest truth that most men have bee unaware of for centuries

Noting I hate more than YouTube videos like that. It always includes dumb sluttish whores and male cucks.

Toilets enjoy male suffering, they even enjoy watching Chad suffer. I've heard Becky's brag countless of times about breaking a Chad's heart.
Nobody is safe. Nobody. Chad is obv leagues above the avg man and is far less likely to be cheated on, exploited, ruined, etc, but is still susceptible ultimately. Chadlet gets mogged by tallfag Chad and so on. Always a bigger fish

Good blackpill here on female nature.

They rated the asian guy first? lol totally real

Brutal, and that guy is a Tyrone. Imagine how much more disgusted they are when an ugly guy cries. They are evil

Its been 30 minutes since I'm trying to make my comment less misogynistic, nothing comes out.

Empathetic my ass

I despise the female gender so much :lasereyes:

He wasn't really crying about his brother. He was crying because he feels entitled to sex. Those women called his bluff with their personality detectors.