Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women are taught that everything they say is important

E

Edscel

Greycel
That's why they have tell people on social media about EVERYTHING. The only thing they (usually) don't share is how much of a whore they are. They share the most boring bullshit and if it gets less than 10000 likes they start sharing posts about how nobody cares about them, and about how they need to stop doing things for other people that won't do things for them. Every woman thinks they're so special and unique and it's so fucking annoying. They all think exactly the same. Every conversation with them would be so fucking predictable (not that I would know). I'm done with my autistic rant but I'm so fucking sick of people validating these uninteresting women

Every conversation with them would be so fucking predictable (not that I would know). I'm done with my autistic rant but I'm so fucking sick of people validating these uninteresting women
You don't need to be a social party animal to know that women's conversations are boring. Just go out to any social place where people have fun (malls, cafeterias, jobs) and listen to what they talk about. It's all bullshit: how much they like X guy, how ugly X guy is, how obnoxious X guy is, how X dude hit on them, how they rejected him, how to improve their physical appearance e.t.c. Women are not interested in anything besides relationships, sex and physical appearance.

Last edited: