Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women are taking off their Hijab in order to attract Chad

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
They really do everything to attract Chad. Feminism and every shit that has the goal of raising the foidsects status has only one main goal and that is to make her more interesting and raise her sexual market value.

I will never support women, even if i face the death-sentence and i don’t see them as equally to me, i don’t see them as interesting, i don’t see them as important, because they are not.

The only reason why men treat them good is first, because they have to, because of the pressure of society and second, because they want to stick it in.

I had an online gf in arabia that was hot in the hijab countres, But she left me, Was thinking of doing SEAmaxx over there but she ended the relationship because of distance, Maybe its over for locationcels
but i used the JBW card tho, This was around 4 years ago, Suifuel.

Irl i cant even attract due to i live in the west and standards here are skewed

I had an online gf in arabia that was hot in the hijab countres, But she left me, Was thinking of doing SEAmaxx over there but she ended the relationship because of distance, Maybe its over for locationcels

Damn didn’t know you was a fakecel

Damn didn’t know you was a fakecel
Its not western standards, It was iraq xD i coulda been killed SEAmaxxing over there! Plus i never met her, Fuck off xD

nice brag sir fakecel

Call me fakecel all you want xD Im still a KHHV

@Zer0/∞ another one