Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women are some of the stupidest beings on this planet

remincel

remincel

Hentai Enthusiast
★★★★
Have you ever noticed just how gullible and easily influenced they are? It's like they have no minds of their own. They always follow the latest trends, they always blindly agree with whatever *insert famous person they like* is saying. It's like they constantly rely on other people to think for them. (Why else do you think most famous philosophers throughout history have been males aren't aren't afraid to question the established narrative) It's why they blame Barbie Dolls and Instagram whores for their body image issues, because they never bother to do their own research or wonder if what they're looking at is an accurate representation of reality. Have you noticed that it's always *women* who fall for MLM scams and pyramid schemes? It's because they're the only ones gullible enough to do so.

If you want to know just how easily-influenced foids are, all you have to do is look at the studies conducted below.

Blackpill1

Blackpill2

In addition to being extremely gullible, women just aren't able to reach the same IQ level as men. If you look at chess, for example—you will notice that women are separated into their own category simply because they are unable to compete with the best male male players of all time.

The highest-ranked female player has a rating of 2735, (Also the ONLY female player to achieve a 2700+ rating) while the highest ranked male player has a rating of 2882. When chess grandmaster Bobby Fischer was interviewed back in the day, he said that wasn't impressed by any of the foids he's played against.

If you look at some of the greatest geniuses throughout history, they were all male. Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Leonardo Da Vinci, Albert Einstein, Nikola Tesla, they were all male. If you asked a bunch of people on the street to name every female inventor, composer, and painter they've heard of, most of them would be racking their brains trying to come up with an answer.

Multiple studies have shown that men have higher IQs than women, with the person holding the world record for the highest IQ being a man.

Blackpill3

In conclusion, I believe that foids are incredibly stupid and shouldn't be taken seriously.

Giga highiq post and pretty much summarizes my dislike for women. Anytime I get into arguments with foids I always obviously IQ mog them and I always wanna just call them out on their bullshit but i’m too low-inhib for the most part and don’t want to get the “incel” label at work (i’m a low-tier normie so I get the benefit of the doubt as opposed to truecels.)

Ancient civilizations were absolutely based.

They'd feel absolutely disgusted if they saw all the degeneracy we have now.
Civilization was not only built by men, it was built by misogynist men. Feminists will forever resent this fact.

A lot of women are pretty stupid, but so are a lot of guys who I come across. I dont think normie guys are smarter than women, theyre equally depraved

It makes sense that women are more likely to just do and say whatever is popular as you can tell just by how they act that they are a hivemind.

Just look at their political opinions. It is nearly always the same liberal shit. They dont think abiut consequnces because they children who just wanna feel good and pat themselves on their shoulder.

Ancient civilizations were absolutely based.

They'd feel absolutely disgusted if they saw all the degeneracy we have now.
Women were baby making objects back then, how many foids physically helped build Rome?

Just look at their political opinions. It is nearly always the same liberal shit. They dont think abiut consequnces because they children who just wanna feel good and pat themselves on their shoulder.
According to some studies, holes in the US care more about abortions than the current state of the economy. Meme gender

Have you ever noticed just how gullible and easily influenced they are? It's like they have no minds of their own.
betasimpz vibez~ so who is stupid then?:blackpill:

Foids have the minds of children

at this point I don't even feel like going back to the based old days is a good solution... Women are so broken that only extermination could do the job. Maybe eugenics, who knows...