Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women are some of the most manipulative creatures on earth

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
It's amazing how they constantly use men and play with their emotions.
They are like parasites - latching on one cuck for validation/favors then moving onto the next one after they suck the first one dry. They don't see others as people, just a means to an end. They know just what to say and do in order to make a man lower his guard and fall head-over-heels - an easy way to assert control.

They realize how powerful they are from a very young age too, betting boys who don't know better to do their tests/homework for them.
People claim that sirens are simply mythical creatures, but they do exist - they just don't have fish tails.

Everyone here would do the same if they were a woman. It's the cuck's fault that he gives her the validation and money

Lmao not if you are CHAD. Chads manipulate girls with their looks alone so girls would even fuck with him if he was a rapist, pedo (tinder experiments)

Girls can only manipulate normie 5-6/10 guys. You are right at this, thats also why girs can get boys 2 points higher than her.

Women are extremely intelligent , they can calculate 3 to 4 steps ahead in social situations.

Women are more intelligent than 99.99 percent of men only 0.01 percent of men are more intelligent than women.
I disagree. Women are mostly better in social situations that's true but nothing suggests that they are better in other aspects of life

Lmao not if you are CHAD. Chads manipulate girls with their looks alone so girls would even fuck with him if he was a rapist, pedo (tinder experiments)

Girls can only manipulate normie 5-6/10 guys. You are right at this, thats also why girs can get boys 2 points higher than her.
Hence my parasite comparison. A parasite knows how to use it's host for resources, but other than that it lacks any intelligence and usefulness.
They are strange creatures.

It's funny that they can use cucks perfectly but they lose all their self awareness and techniques when Chad is around

Everyone here would do the same if they were a woman. It's the cuck's fault that he gives her the validation and money
I feel bad for the cucks though, as such behavior is often the result of desperation and false hope.

I feel bad for the cucks though, as such behavior is often the result of desperation and false hope.
It's sad to see but there is nothing we can do to prevent this shit. Literal cucks are even worse. Imagine that your hypothetical wife is being pounded by Chad while you're watching. And the worst thing is that they actually like it

It's sad to see but there is nothing we can do to prevent this shit. Literal cucks are even worse. Imagine that your hypothetical wife is being pounded by Chad while you're watching. And the worst thing is that they actually like it
Yeah, the best we can do is offer them our knowledge should they choose to accept it.
Still don't know why anyone would be okay with that. I mean, I can't imagine ANYTHING more degrading and humiliating.

Yeah, the best we can do is offer them our knowledge should they choose to accept it.
Still don't know why anyone would be okay with that. I mean, I can't imagine ANYTHING more degrading and humiliating.
The world is full of messed up people

Well, their mere biological survival depends on manipulating males. Males chose to face reality and its problems to survive (so we are way more honorable, smart and honest) while women chose to get stuff for free because half of the population is taking things seriously and she can simply take advantage of that situation (for thousands and thousands of years)
They realize how powerful they are from a very young age too, betting boys who don't know better to do their tests/homework for them.
Ive seen: Chadlies cleaning the bathroom of stacies because they didnt want to and were 10/10 stacies, so they really dont need to. Ive seen average normies fighting over a average girl, because both wanted to invite her to a drink, ive seen ugly but good friends becoming enemies just because a foid wanted to fuck them both and then leave them in confusion, ive seen lots of males crying of pain and despair thinking its their fault that some foid used them and leaved them, ive seen ugly women with more orbiters than people ive met in my entire life, every one of them feeling special and doing things for her. Ive seen (and this is fucking true, believe it or not) at least one stacie that, after leaving the uni (same degree i was studing), she still wanted the degree so, while she was studing someting so stupid that she can actually do it (like photography), her orbiters that remained in uni kept going to classes for her, doing her homework, giving her the notes and summaries of the subjects so she could pass the tests and get a degree (the same degree i have) with NO EFFORT, even if she WASNT EVEN THERE ANYMORE. So now she knows NOTHING about philosophy but has the exact same degree as me. I spent my young adulthood in it, she did not. Of course. This girl fucked everyone that helped her in any way she needed, but when i helped her, she ignored me knowing that she really did not had to fuck me, because i was so high inhib, low self steem and i lacked a social net, so she knew i would do nothing to call her out. Now she has a well paid easy job taking pics of herself (true story) as a "beautiful strong intelectual woman" and i rot.
But when you are a stacy of this level:
18157618 1005019689629096 519442038262856423 n
you can do basically what you want.

Well, their mere biological survival depends on manipulating males. Males chose to face reality and its problems to survive (so we are way more honorable, smart and honest) while women chose to get stuff for free because half of the population is taking things seriously and she can simply take advantage of that situation (for thousands and thousands of years)

Ive seen: Chadlies cleaning the bathroom of stacies because they didnt want to and were 10/10 stacies, so they really dont need to. Ive seen average normies fighting over a average girl, because both wanted to invite her to a drink, ive seen ugly but good friends becoming enemies just because a foid wanted to fuck them both and then leave them in confusion, ive seen lots of males crying of pain and despair thinking its their fault that some foid used them and leaved them, ive seen ugly women with more orbiters than people ive met in my entire life, every one of them feeling special and doing things for her. Ive seen (and this is fucking true, believe it or not) at least one stacie that, after leaving the uni (same degree i was studing), she still wanted the degree so, while she was studing someting so stupid that she can actually do it (like photography), her orbiters that remained in uni kept going to classes for her, doing her homework, giving her the notes and summaries of the subjects so she could pass the tests and get a degree (the same degree i have) with NO EFFORT, even if she WASNT EVEN THERE ANYMORE. So now she knows NOTHING about philosophy but has the exact same degree as me. I spent my young adulthood in it, she did not. Of course. This girl fucked everyone that helped her in any way she needed, but when i helped her, she ignored me knowing that she really did not had to fuck me, because i was so high inhib, low self steem and i lacked a social net, so she knew i would do nothing to call her out. Now she has a well paid easy job taking pics of herself (true story) as a "beautiful strong intelectual woman" and i rot.
But when you are a stacy of this level:
you can do basically what you want.

''so we are way more honorable, smart and honest while women chose to get stuff for free''

Well, it's men that give free stuff for women and lick their feet all the time, so are we really more smart honorable and honest?

''so we are way more honorable, smart and honest while women chose to get stuff for free''

Well, it's men that give free stuff for women and lick their feet all the time, so are we really more smart honorable and honest?

I think so. We males could be all of it if it wasnt for the sexual market making us compete and fight each other juwt for fullfiling basic needs as sex. Chads dont need to build their entire life around getting pussy, so they can focus on other things and be free when they choose what they want to be. The rest cant choose: or they let themselves get manipulated, or they will become incels, worst fate of all

it's in their nature unfortunately, nothing they can do about it