Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Women are so narcissistic that they can't handle the fact that someone hates them

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
★★★
Most men don't give a shit about misandry, there was even a feminist in high school who said she hated men out loud and no one cared

But if someone says they hate women, a civil war will happen, that's so childish

"but misogyny kills" kills where? at most there were 2 or 3 real misogynistic shooters with some contact with the incel community
But it's funny because I don't see them doing so much political propaganda against dark triad chads, in which they do make most of the statistics on violence and abuse against women, instead they blame it on internet misogynists lmao

and Misandry kills too, if you use cherrypicking like they do, there is a whole category of women who deceive desperate men with the intention of making them commit suicide, this is a real thing, Chris Chan himself was manipulated several times by women, entirely lolcow farm is it, female abuse is no less than male abuse, what changes is the type of violence, everyone knows one or two guys who have been scammed by a woman, this shit can end in suicide, in homicide, that's the same thing as killing

Foids are so retarded I wish they'd get struck down by lightning.

Foids are so retarded I wish they'd get struck down by lightning.
brutal bias against/hatred towards grays on pfp..direct some towards foids too
muh ok gray