Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women are so fucking mediocre.

LOW_INHIB_GOD

LOW_INHIB_GOD

LOW_INHIB_GOD
-
It's actually insane how boring these creatures are, I swear every single one of these creatures is sharing the same common brainwave because nothing else could explain the NPC behaviour foids exhibit. In my entire life I have not met a single foid who was interesting enough to be friends with, all of them are braindead midwit intelligence consoomers with no defining character traits. it's like god ran out of souls to use and decided to just copy paste the same basic female personality across 3.5 billion "people"

Men on the other hand actually have personalities and take risks. When you see someone doing stupid risky shit? 99.9 percent of the time it's a man. The most accomplished people? They are men. The most creative people? They are men, men are even more likely to have IQs on both extreme sides of the spectrum while women are more likely to be midwits. Women are statistically more sedentary as well.

It's like nature intended these creatures to only be useful for being holes to cum in.

And yet my life is shit because those creatures don't want me.

That's one of the reasons girls always want to make guy friends while most guys find girls boring as fuck.

That's one of the reasons girls always want to make guy friends while most guys find girls boring as fuck.
One of the most retarded advices I've heard IT use, is telling us to get female friends. Lmfao, why would I want to bore myself by associating with these creatures when I'm not even getting sex out of it?

True.
I haven't personally met a woman who accomplished anything just by herself. To be honest, if I were to have a foid as a wife, I'd rather have a partnerwith female looks and male brain (not a tranny, they look weird).

Holy fuck, foids are so overrated.

Gojo huh

Water is wet
Gojos blindfold is black.

Anyways These Cunts are worshiped and good at getting what They want .

Sadly Our biological Imperative Desires These Parasites.

Most women either have no opinions whatsoever on things, or hold the popular opinion living in their instagram/fb bubble.
There ARE women who have a much more developed capacity to hold an interesting conversation with a man and hold certain convictions and interests.

Problem is that your prospects with them are the same or often even much worse since theyre simped HARD.

Last edited:
Women are boring NPCs.

This is actually why I stopped caring. There is no benefit in talking or making an effort with these creatures.

It's actually insane how boring these creatures are,
you can't talk shit with NPCs.. never found out intelligence in any foid so far, they are just a bunch of stupid monkeys

They've evolved to compliant and to have the popular opinion

:lul::lul::lul::lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: Funny post ngl. True tbh. Men only tolerate most of them for their holes.

It's actually insane how boring these creatures are, I swear every single one of these creatures is sharing the same common brainwave because nothing else could explain the NPC behaviour foids exhibit. In my entire life I have not met a single foid who was interesting enough to be friends with, all of them are braindead midwit intelligence consoomers with no defining character traits. it's like god ran out of souls to use and decided to just copy paste the same basic female personality across 3.5 billion "people"

Men on the other hand actually have personalities and take risks. When you see someone doing stupid risky shit? 99.9 percent of the time it's a man. The most accomplished people? They are men. The most creative people? They are men, men are even more likely to have IQs on both extreme sides of the spectrum while women are more likely to be midwits. Women are statistically more sedentary as well.

It's like nature intended these creatures to only be useful for being holes to cum in.
Not trying to appear as a simp, but most dudes are also boring and retarded and care only about their dick and things that immediately concern them and you can't exactly discuss hegelian dialectics and the contradictions of capitalism with them.

Genuinely interesting people are maybe 1% of the population.

Last edited:
Don't put me in your damn screenshot.

One of the most retarded advices I've heard IT use, is telling us to get female friends. Lmfao, why would I want to bore myself by associating with these creatures when I'm not even getting sex out of it?
Yeah, bring one female friend to a group and suddenly 95 percent of jokes are not allowed anymore.

True.
I haven't personally met a woman who accomplished anything just by herself. To be honest, if I were to have a foid as a wife, I'd rather have a partnerwith female looks and male brain (not a tranny, they look weird).

Holy fuck, foids are so overrated.
Butch Lesbians would be good wife material.
Most women either have no opinions whatsoever on things, or hold the popular opinion living in their instagram/fb bubble.
There ARE women who have a much more developed capacity to hold an interesting conversation with a man and hold certain convictions and interests.

Problem is that your prospects with them are the same or often even much worse since theyre simped HARD.
Women are often socialized to the women around them. If the women around them picked up interests from the men around them and spoonfed the high quality information, they can appear knowledgeable on pure regurgitation of pre-qualified facts.
women have a black/white way of looking at things that prevents them from adding new discoveries to hobbies or interests. Just cloning other peoples work

Last edited:
And on top of that, she will take advantage of the man. I made the mistake of having female friends and they just wanted to ask favors.

I actually really like listening to girls as long as they include me and are attracted to me

No, that just means you're gay.

You would be the wife.
I dont mean manly features. Just tomboys. Like they dress up in business suites and try to be like their father (good role model). You know people with hobbies, respect, and actually are productive with a sense of self reaponsibility
my mom's friend a lawyer was feminine but her life had masculine energy. My aunt is short, but a doctor. Has a commanding presence.
not sure if i used the right word. But women who act like profession people fall into the category of men-like personalities.
i know you all want innocent virgins that dont have thoughts. But i cant even get real "butch lesbian" friends. Ugly looks scare away the women and no one wants that falio vibe around them

Women are like 14-year old boys mentally. They are retarded basically. Which is why they’ve never had any significant rights historically.

Women are like 14-year old boys mentally. They are retarded basically. Which is why they’ve never had any significant rights historically.
14 y/o boys have way more sense. They stop growing mentally at 12

14 y/o boys have way more sense. They stop growing mentally at 12
Ye, most girls become women at 12. Perhaps 13 but such small details are not noticeable by men, and women stop growing mentally the very first moment they receive sexual attention from men. So, ye, 12. Every "22, 24, 27, 37" year old skank out there preaching this and that is a 12 year old.

They're also rule followers and enforcers so they're boring, annoying and cunty in that way.

I agree with you about fenales having a bee in a hive mind mentality, but I disagree with you regarding what makes someone intersting/creative/or someone discuss-be friend with.

"Men on the other hand actually have personalities and take risks. When you see someone doing stupid risky shit? 99.9 percent of the time it's a man. The most accomplished people? They are men. The most creative people? They are men, men are even more likely to have IQs on both extreme sides of the spectrum while women are more likely to be midwits. Women are statistically more sedentary as well."

Men who do crazy sh1t are sex havers normies who do it for sex/female attention.
Indeed men have higher iq, however alot of high iq men are bluepilled silicon valley pussy worshippers. Byw the graphs showing that males have the same iq average as women just distributed more extremely are false. Men are better overall, the lower and the upper end.

I can only truly open myself to conversation to men showing blackpill mind regardless of their mental capability.

In addition, women take advantage of their male "friends".