Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Women are so empowered, it's unreal

• Thread starter Deleted member 6501
  • Start date
Deleted member 6501

Deleted member 6501

jbw or jkys
-
I'm not sure if it's paranoia, but with the HEAVY influx of feminism these past years, It's come to the point where I'm fucking scared on public transport to get out my phone from my pocket and do a simple task e.g. changing the song i'm listening to, without pointing the direction of my phone camera near a woman. I feel like they'll call me out for taking a picture of them and i'll sperg out if they confront me about it

>mfw even looking at a woman for a few seconds longer than the usual time you'd take to look at someone can be considered "eye-rape"

Attachments

• download.png
    download.png
    3.3 KB · Views: 85
bro that's 100% paranoia
You are, in all likelihood, virtually invisible to the majority of people because they are too absorbed in whatever it is they are being paranoid about at the time.

I feel this way at the gym LOL, whenever a woman is standing in front of my line of sight, I can't change my song

I feel this way at the gym LOL, whenever a woman is standing in front of my line of sight, I can't change my song
relieved i'm not the only one, although like PrinceOfCope mentioned, it seems like slight paranoia

Yeah, you should beg them to try it so you can fix them with an icy glare.