Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women are shameless liars

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
Despite so many studies and stats pointing to the fact that the blackpill is reality, women always try to tell us that it isnt BUT can not back it up with their own studies.

They always try to make a guy deluded by trying to feed him bluepills. Its like their mission is to make sure that men never find out about what women are attracted to.

When you look at discussion in youtube comment section, twitter or in real life you will never see a female discuss it like a man. Always "I know a guy who.." or they claim that "I DATED a guy who is unattractive*.

Of course. It is hardcoded in them to protect their perceived "purity" in front of people. A woman loses all of her value in life if she is widely seen as a whore

How did people attack Obama: it wasn't his looks and race or anything?
Index

youre a fool if you expect people let alone a FOID to be honest

Never listen to what they say, always watch how they behave.

they are cunning creature, they dont want men to know about their nature, they want men to be ignorant so that they can take advantage of them.

Of course. It is hardcoded in them to protect their perceived "purity" in front of people. A woman loses all of her value in life if she is widely seen as a whore
This, they want the freedom to whore around while wanting people to be blind and consider them motherly saints, they also need simp orbiters to make their life easer but dont want to be sexualized by them.

Indeed they are, creatures that contradict themselves 24/7.

Of course women are liars. That's nothing new bro.

When I go outside, which is rarely now, I see bitches with all types of niggers, holding hands and kissing. What a brutal knife to the heart. They’ll lay down with that? They’re tainted too now.

"From a woman you can learn nothing of women"