Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women are Sex Objects

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Captain
★★
Women are sex objects because they objectify themselves. If women don’t objectify themselves then explain to me why they wear short shorts, legggings, and other revealing clothing.

“The reason why women wear revealing clothes is because they’re comfortable in their own bodies!” :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Ok. Then explain to me why there’s so many girls that sell pictures of their bodies on OnlyFans. Explain to me why songs like W.A.P. exist. Women have the same value as a sex doll. Foids literally objectify themselves. Yet they get mad at men and call us perverts for treating them like sex objects. Dumb bitches, we should turn women into sex slaves.

Just read Freud. Everything revolves around sex. Our bodies are biologically designed to provoke sexual appeal in the opposite sex. Boobs, butts, penises, height, voice, hair, skin, and other aspects of the body are programmed to attract mates in order to reproduce (propagate our genes). Women are sex objects and so are men. Which is why we desire each other.

They are toilets. Men stick their dicks into them, the foid gets her body count up, and then the foid is used by another man. Sometimes, dildos, and other sex toys go up the foid's pussy. And of course, sometimes other foids occupy the foids pussy.

Go to instagram and Tik Tok and browse the various women who are essentially clones of each other, each taking suggestive photos with retarded pseudo philosophical quotes under them, then tell me women aren't sex objects.

Women don't even take themselves seriously, so why should anyone?

Just read Freud. Everything revolves around sex. Our bodies are biologically designed to provoke sexual appeal in the opposite sex. Boobs, butts, penises, height, voice, hair, skin, and other aspects of the body are programmed to attract mates in order to reproduce (propagate our genes). Women are sex objects and so are men. Which is why we desire each other.

It is preferable to think of foids as non-existent than to think of them as sex objects: our discontent comes from the comparative mindset of "why do others can participate from sex while I don´t" and the idea that foids are sex objects collaborate towards that mindset.

100% they present themselves as Sex Objects because thats what attracts chad and the armys of simps and orbiters who give them an endless supply of $$$ so they never have to work a day in their life.

Foids then go around denying this fact to preserve this image of "virtue" to help validate the delusion that bluepilled cucks desprately cling to when it couldnt be more obvious what raging shameless sluts they are, walking around with nothing but a thong and little nipple stars.

You're absolutlely right.
They degrade themselves to sex objects.
Not all of them, but most.

Of course they are sex objects. Their bodies are made for sex. They have a vagina to insert your cock and cumblast into. They have tits to give milk to their offspring.

They are not warriors or some other bullshit. Just sex objects and they also behave that way.

They are designed for breeding while they want to be cum dumpsters.

This is literally their whole purpose lmao. Giving birth and being cummed in.

Which is also why they are naturally so slutty and arguably enjoy sex even more than men.

If a femoid takes part in hooks up, I’m gonna see her for what she is, a sexual object.

I want to be a sex object too

I bet things like super high heels, thongs shoved in the ass crack, supertight clothing, microshorts that make you basically sit naked in public chairs, etc, are all really comfortable :feelsclown: