Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women are scared of me

dtrazr

dtrazr

Banned
-
Today, my female coworker told me I intimidate her. I have never spoken one word to her before this interaction and yet she still felt intimidated?

Also, when I was in college, there was two times where I made women scream just by walking past them in a hallway. I'm not sure why I'm so intimidating?

I wish I was intermediating. Better than getting picked on here and there

women should be afraid of men.

Probably ogre maxxed like dbdr lol

Women fear me as well because I'm tall and ugly

Brootal

I can relate brocel. It's probably better then being seen as a child tho so I am grateful that I got the lesser of 2 evils (that's the best way I can put it lol)

same several female coworkers fear me. it's because of two simple things.
1. we are undesirable men
2. we do not do much to acknowledge them. don't speak much at all or do anything to communicate that we're a good little simp

this scares them because women are used to men simping for them or treating them special. if u don't do these things they will assume u hate them. if ur not a midget, dont talk much and have natural resting bitch face this terrifies them. I don't revel in this. it is what it is.

He scared tf outta me when he said that because it was so unexpected lol
Did you see that live stream he did a few weeks ago where he was joker laughing like crazy? I legitimately felt so bad for him because it sounded like he was in so much pain. :feelsbadman:

Did you see that live stream he did a few weeks ago where he was joker laughing like crazy? I legitimately felt so bad for him because it sounded like he was in so much pain. :feelsbadman:
Yes I did.

I was laughing but yeah I also felt bad too.

I've been really worried for him over these past few months.

To me it seems like he is closer and closer to suicide

Today, my female coworker told me I intimidate her. I have never spoken one word to her before this interaction and yet she still felt intimidated?

Also, when I was in college, there was two times where I made women scream just by walking past them in a hallway. I'm not sure why I'm so intimidating?
Ogre?

Yes I did.

I was laughing but yeah I also felt bad too.

I've been really worried for him over these past few months.

To me it seems like he is closer and closer to suicide
Yeah, I really worry about him too. Hopefully he'll find something to live for.

I made women scream just by walking past them
U r very famous between girls lmfao they react when they see u
They dont do shit when i pass next to them i literally don’t exist

Yup. I was bullied in high/middle school for my recessed chin and huge nose. I've been told I look like Shrek. So that's probably who they think I am -- Shrek.
Probably. Masc or nah?

I'm too short to be seen as a threat to women.

same several female coworkers fear me. it's because of two simple things.
1. we are undesirable men
2. we do not do much to acknowledge them. don't speak much at all or do anything to communicate that we're a good little simp

this scares them because women are used to men simping for them or treating them special. if u don't do these things they will assume u hate them. if ur not a midget, dont talk much and have natural resting bitch face this terrifies them. I don't revel in this. it is what it is.
That's what I do with my female church mates I try to avoid them as best as possible because it's not worth talking to them especially when I was at school

The only way I seem intimidating to foids is with threatening phone calls

Those women screamed as you walked past them because they had an orgasm just from you being near them. You are slaying pussy without actually touching foids, based.