Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women are saying that they aren’t going to have sex with men as a protest against abortion rights being overturned

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
This just further proves that even women themselves know that their only important resource they offer is their vagina. They are nothing but walking meatholes to be fucked.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/ukp0zn/i_really_advise_some_of_yall_to_stop_having/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Why does it always come back to sex with foids? They love boasting about how they won’t fuck us, as if they know that’s the only thing they are good for.:feelsjuice:

Personally idgaf about abortion, but the fact that women are getting this angry over it is comical to me:feelshaha:

it would be lifefuel, because it would be a problem only for chads and themselves, so I will always be against abortions

it would be lifefuel, because it would be a problem only for chads and themselves, so I will always be against abortions
Yeah only chads will be affected by this not us

They already weren't having sex with me anyway.

Everything is to do with their bodies when it comes to feminists to the point where protests are related to their body parts.

Everything is to do with their bodies when it comes to feminists to the point where protests are related to their body parts.
Yeah it’s cringey af. “bans off my body:soy::soy::soy:

At least they know the only thing they're worth.

Literally the only leverage women have over men is sex, and the only reason they can withhold it without fear is because of the government.

At least they know the only thing they're worth.

Literally the only leverage women have over men is sex, and the only reason they can withhold it without fear is because of the government.
That’s why they hate rape so much, because if rape becomes more acceptable they will no longer have any leverage over men

Last edited:
Personally idgaf about abortion, but the fact that women are getting this angry over it is comical to me:feelshaha:

Yes. My half-cousins will need to stop their Tinder dates now.

the fact that women are getting this angry over it is comical to me:feelshaha:
"Waaahhh I can't have casual sex with genetically superior men without fear."

"Waaahhh I can't kill my unborn child."

"Wahhhhh I'll actually have to take responsibility for my actions"

Truly spawns of the devil

We exist in a world where women are bitching and moaning over not being able to kill their child. Isn't that fucking hilarious? I swear, sometimes I'm convinced we live in a bizarro universe parallel to this one.

This would be good. No more foids being sluts for Chad and Tyrone.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back