Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women are retarded

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
Seriously women always say the most retarded shit and you're not allowed to call it out because of muh sexism. Having a conversation with a woman is like having a conversation with a mentally disabled toddler. The worst thing is men will pretend that what women is saying is amazing and suck up. It's infuriating. Any time a woman enters a conversation I leave immediately because I know she's going to make it about herself or say something absolutely stupid.

Seriously women always say the most retarded shit and you're not allowed to call it out because of muh sexism. Having a conversation with a woman is like having a conversation with a mentally disabled toddler. The worst thing is men will pretend that what women is saying is amazing and suck up. It's infuriating. Any time a woman enters a conversation I leave immediately because I know she's going to make it about herself or say something absolutely stupid.
I don't care what they call me anymore

i could nevER thought of that

And water is wet :feelsYall:

A given was said in this thread

Foids are so emotionally driven arguing with them is fucking beyond useless

Didn't have a conversation with any foid for more than 5min in 2 years. I have effectively forgotten what foids are in real life.

Water Day Loop GIF by Pi-Slices

There's no brain inside that skull of theirs

I just dismiss them overall. If a foid attempted to talk to me, I just pretend I didn't hear them / don't give 'em eye-contact or any respect. If it's some sort of authority figure or someone like a bartender for instance, I will nod and make very small "yes" and "no's" but will never show that I give a fuck whatsoever.

Foids are fucking, not only retarded, but inherently evil.

A given was said in this thread
Just wanted to say something

I just dismiss them overall. If a foid attempted to talk to me, I just pretend I didn't hear them / don't give 'em eye-contact or any respect. If it's some sort of authority figure or someone like a bartender for instance, I will nod and make very small "yes" and "no's" but will never show that I give a fuck whatsoever.

Foids are fucking, not only retarded, but inherently evil.
Same.

This is true. I can't remember ever NOT dumbing myself down when talking to a foid, yes, it's in fact basically exactly like talking to a toddler/kid or to a slightly mentally disabled person.
I'm only very slightly above average in intelligence yet I've never met a foid to whom I could speak on the same level, without having to use easier terminology/concepts so they can understand, and everything they talk and think about is usual petty normie shit like everyone else, it's like they're all just carbon copies. Even the ones who seem smarter are still like this