Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women are retarded

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
zwiweu7ifqd51.jpg

A kid could answer that question correctly swear down

water horizontally wet

women only get more overconfident and stupid as they advance in age, why wouldn't they just spam obvious wrong answers and expect to win?

how the fuck do they get this wrong

They were born retarded.

What do the females choose?

What do the females choose?
Very strange. I showed this to my wife. She said “OK, so it’s about a third full, so the line would be right about…” — and drew a line parallel to the bottom of the tilted bottle.

:lul:

I found out it's called Piaget's Water level Tasks

I literally came across the same link. Quite interesting... I could understand if you draw the horizontal line at a wrong height, but I don't see how people are so off with the orientation of the line.

subhuman iq foids ever get to reproduce while we rot, what else do you want to know about this world

What the fuck!? How the fuck do foids even have the same rights. They are fucking property not humans. It’s obvious that line is horizontal as it’s physically impossible for it to be at any other angle

subhuman iq foids ever get to reproduce while we rot, what else do you want to know about this world
Subhuman IQ, subhuman sentience, subhuman looks, subhuman genes. Females are literally the reason why humanity still has dogshit genes even after 100,000 years of sexual selection against men and only 40% of males passing on their genes.

IncelTears literally will not touch this lol, they would not want to expose this phenomenon

Hold on, guys... How many seconds did it take you to solve this?
I lasted 20, no joke.
Brainlet shit eater

Hold on, guys... How many seconds did it take you to solve this?
I lasted 20, no joke.
View attachment 305504

Instantaneously, its pretty much automatic, you just imagine drinking something or tilting a bottle of water and you know what would happen

This is seriously one of the most confusing realizations for me, women really too stupid to be voting, I never thought they were this bad

women only get more overconfident and stupid as they advance in age, why wouldn't they just spam obvious wrong answers and expect to win?
Yea they are so obnoxious and loud and dumb and arrogant because society has been backing them up all their lives

This is seriously one of the most confusing realizations for me, women really too stupid to be voting, I never thought they were this bad

Look at how the numbered list of presidents here

corresponds to the height bar graph of president's here

Women got the right to vote in 1920.
Make of it what you will.

Also trad western pioneer states in the west supported women's rights to vote before most of the states making up the 13th original colonies did :feelshaha:

Like I always say, undeveloped xx monkeys.

Look at how the numbered list of presidents here

corresponds to the height bar graph of president's here

Women got the right to vote in 1920.
Make of it what you will.

Also trad western pioneer states in the west supported women's rights to vote before most of the states making up the 13th original colonies did :feelshaha:
This is what we gave the right to vote.
How the fuck do foids even have the same rights. They are fucking property not humans.

This is what we gave the right to vote.

Did you notice how the heights oscillated but started assuming a more upward trend starting from the 29th president onward?
Any datascientistcels or statisticscels want to weigh in?

Remember that they can vote.