Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women are resources

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Women are resources just like food and water men are competing for women we all want to reproduce with them and spread our genes women aren’t humans they’re essentials that every working man should have as a man if you gotta contribute to scumciety at the very least you should get that extra resource they call a woman that’s all women are good for are having our children

Last edited:
Who else is high rn? :feelsLSD:

Itll never happen though

Recluse, please give us plebians a little more insight into how you do this. You make a post, wait a couple minutes, and then make another post. Where do the questions come from? Why do you ask so many questions?
I actually wait half an hour now because apparently 10 minutes isn’t long enough

women are property, no different than a barbecue grill or spoon or something

Good thing other resources aren't women.

Meth empire overlord IQ @Reclusemaxer

another banger thread by @Reclusemaxer :bigbrain: :bigbrain: :bigbrain:

He is trolling and trying to piss off users.
You think this is trolling ? If I was really trolling I’d be getting death threats from people here

Shut up you faggot users are literally telling you to stop spamming your shit threads.
Because It’s too based and blackpilled for their redpilled minds to handle

Yes, women are sluts

i want to pound, rail, slay, destroy and ravage them but dont want to reproduce. existence fucking sucks